Geostorm Reviews

• Jul 05, 2020

What a stinker. Who coerced Gerald Butler to do this one? The female Secret Service Agent and Gerard's female co-star were truly horrendous in these parts. Ed Harris, Gerard Butler... Guys what were you thinking!?

• Jun 27, 2020

Not even fun for an apocalyptic film fan

Not even fun for an apocalyptic film fan

• Jun 12, 2020

This movie is a perfect example of incompetent and ignorant writers!!!! None of this stuff could ever possibly happen in real life!! A flash freeze wouldn't occur in the middle of the dessert and stay perfectly frozen with three digit temperatures. One bolt of lightning could never cause an entire stadium to explode in a fireball. And do they really think that one secret service agent could single-handedly kidnap POTUS??? HOW STUPID!! The only thing these writers wanted to do was write a sub-standard script with a story promoting the importance of climate change and government intervention. Do not watch this movie if you have any taste.

• Jun 07, 2020

La totale assenza di un senso logico inizia a manifestare la sua martellante presenza nei primissimi minuti. Il film si auto-classifica fin dal principio come un serissimo film apocalittico, in cui rientrano anche articolate relazioni sentimentali tra i vari personaggi protagonisti. Viste queste premesse e vista l'assurdità di una sceneggiatura che sembra scritta da un dodicenne, il film non riesce a divertire neanche per sbaglio. Si tratta di un film senza motivazione, senza un'idea, senza un senso, assolutamente pessimo sotto ogni punto di vista.

• Jun 05, 2020

Ridiculous but enjoyable action film with some great action and Butler making a strong hero . Nowhere near as good as Armageddon but in the same vain

• May 26, 2020

It was so bad that I still regret to this day about the 16 euro spent for the movie tickets. 16 euro I could have spent on very bad quality cocaine cut with gunpowder or spent for a dinner at a normal restaurant alone. The movie is so bland, too full of plot holes, anonymous characters, an inconsistent story, and a cliche' ending, with some scenes that were predictable as well. The goddamn bazooka hitting a self-driving taxi to say, that scene was fucking awful and too much predictable. This movie is a clear demonstration that if god existed, he wouldn't allow this movie to exist at all, not even in astral planes. To this day, I still want the 16 euro back.

• May 20, 2020

I wish Gerard Butler would stop doing American accents. Eesh. That said, he is fine in this film... it is the rest of the film that has some issues. Plot problems? Check. Ridiculous situations? Check. Cheesy disaster film? Check. Yeah it is pretty bad. Not as bad as "2012", but let's say in the same league. Still, if you want to turn off brain and eat popcorn, this works. And some of the visuals aren't bad.

• May 19, 2020

Well, I guess you needed Gerard Butler for the "voice of doom", and to have a fist fight on the station. Other than that, he was miscast in this role. The implausibility of this movie does not stop with the backstory and premise for the movie. It continues with the "bad guys" intentions and motives, the absolute trusting nature of all the "good guys" to stop the bad guys, the misunderstanding of the Presidential Act of Succession. The script is as terrible as the animated destruction, which leads to the last, ridiculously cheesy ending.

• May 18, 2020

This movie made zero impression on me. I don't even remember much that happened in the movie. Something about someone hiring someone to make Dutch Boy fail or something. It didn't really make a lot of sense to me and its a forgetful movie

• May 18, 2020

The worst movie, lacking of history, bad special effects, a bad development of character.