Godzilla: King of the Monsters Reviews

• 2d ago

Dont care about the critics of the critics just enjoy it

Dont care about the critics of the critics just enjoy it

• 2d ago

Sound... editing... so... bad... I don't know what they are hearing when editing but they are not doing a good job with sound on a lot of movies, particularly ones with ‘all the bells and whistles' ironically enough. It's like they put the sound effects volume over the voices, and then digitally modify actors voices and then they put music over it as well and it just comes out sounding like shit. Most likely these movies are sound edited for the big screen and nothing else. As for the movie itself, I couldn't get into it. I had this on my radar for a theater viewing but I just have no connection with Godzilla/mega monster movies. It did get better as it progressed and they weren't in the dark anymore but ultimately it was just Transformers with different skins, and I am not a fan of those movies... well, maybe it's not that bad. So far, of the three movies in this film universe, Godzilla(2014), Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla: King of Monsters, Skull Island is by far my favorite. In the end, this wasn't a waste of time but it kinda just passed the time. 2 of 5

• 3d ago

Bigger and more isn't equal to better. So utterly illogical, cliched and senseless that it fails to connect or be believable.

• 4d ago

This was amazing I love the characters and the story.

This was amazing I love the characters and the story.

• 4d ago

Human level extinction is the only way to right the problems we have inflicted upon the earth, wrapped up in flashy slick effects, big epic monster fights, and acting and lines that didn't seem to convey much dedication on the part of the writer(s), actors, or anyone else. Big monsters fight to right what humans have done to the earth, humans bad. And a reeeaaally cheesy Godzilla song during the credits. Sheeple and children should love it.

this godzilla movie brings back the classics

this godzilla movie brings back the classics

• 6d ago

I do care plot in an action movie, you can predict every 10 minutes in the future and the ending. Seems like nobody care about plot anymore in an action movie. You can compare it to fast of the furious, if you like fancy things to watch at it, go ahead. The moment you wanne make sense of it you lose intrest.

• 6d ago

Now this movie is a set up for Kong vs. Godzilla, this one has amazing action sequences and I really do enjoy Millie Bobby Brown's performance in this.

• Jun 29, 2020

A really bad story and cringey characters. Visual Effects can't substitute a good story.

• Jun 28, 2020

The movie is in some point fun, when the Monsters fight it is visually incredible. But most of the movie are problems between humans and it is very boring. The only think I liked was Millie Bobby Brown.