Godzilla: King of the Monsters Reviews

• 3d ago

Me ha gustado mucho esta pelicula, la presencia de Godzilla es mucho mas mostrado en pantalla, con un buen desarrollo en los personajes humanos (cosa que fallo en la primera GODZILLA (2014)) una historia con un espectáculo de mounstros muy bien manejado, peleas impresionantes, imágenes super bellas, una manejo técnico bien ejecutado. Me la pase increíble con esta pelicula. Mucho mas que su predecesora del 2014.

• 5d ago

Dire. Awful script. No attempt to engage the audience with the plight of anything. Watched 1 hour and gave up.

• Eren
    Jun 18, 2021

Fights were amazing and gave the fans what they actually, to see giant monsters fights and kept the lore to the die hard fans without it going over the head of newer fans

• Jun 10, 2021

Mi pelicula favorita de godzila, con sus hermosos efectos especiales, y los mounstros son geniales, VEANLA AHORA MISMO

• Jun 08, 2021

This was my favorite Monsterverse movie before GVK and it shows. The monster action is some of the greatest I've seen in the Godzilla franchise and I love the introduction to 3 of the other 4 members of TOHO's Big Five in this film, it just fits for Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah to be in this film and it reminds me of Destroy All Monsters where all of the monsters are fighting a bigger foe. The human characters aren't as good but Dr.Serizawa is one of the best human characters in this film. The finale is also very spectacular and one of the best in the franchise. I don't know why RT says this film is bad because this film is actually amazing and better than some of the Showa era films.

• Jun 05, 2021

Sin duda alguna, está es la mejor película del universo Monsterverse, y mas porque sus escenas son épicas, majestuosas y maravillosas, muy buenas peleas, una participación equitativa entre los principales Titanes, buen mensaje, excelente Soundtrack y un muy buen final, sin duda alguna, la más espectacular de este Universo.

• Jun 03, 2021

I love this movie so much

I love this movie so much

• Jun 03, 2021

A movie about giant monsters made me fall asleep. How is that even possible?

A movie about giant monsters made me fall asleep. How is that even possible?

• Jun 02, 2021

Great CGI and fun Godzilla action, but fails to keep a very interesting story.

Great CGI and fun Godzilla action, but fails to keep a very interesting story.

• Jun 02, 2021

I read another viewer put it best: You tune in for a Mothra vs Rodan dogfight which is cut short by one of the protagonists trying to open some jammed doors. The amount of poorly manufactured suspense gets in the way of a truly great monster movie. Just because you have an impressive cast of real actors, does not mean their story should totally eclipse the titular characters. The human exposition did not mesh well with the overall story. Now the monster movie, on the other hand, was pretty awesome. Great action sequences as usual. Somewhat predictable build up always led to exciting, fun payoff. I always like a little Jaws type buildup, but this movie went quantity over quality. If you're here for a good time, and can patiently sit through the relatively forced story, you're in for a fun ride.