Going in Style Reviews

• Oct 15, 2020

This is a film that reminds me of Knives Out: very well done, and thought out plot. There were some moments that made me smile, some that made me laugh, and some that made my heard race, that's almost everything you can ask for plus the fact it was well casted

• Aug 04, 2020

'The Bucket List', 'Last Vegas', and 'Going in Style' - the complete trilogy of "I'm too old for this shit" for Morgan Freeman's career. Then again, even at a young age Freeman still looks old. Anywhere, the amount of charm and class displayed on screen by Cain, Freeman, and Arkin made this movie a step above average.

• Jun 10, 2020

better than i expected

better than i expected

• May 27, 2020

Three elderly gentlemen who lost their pension fund decide to rob a bank. Clearly if you know the premise you shouldn't expect a realistic plot. But if you know the cast, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Alan Arkin, Christopher Lloyd and Ann Margaret, you can expect a funny, feel good movie. That's what you get, a funny, feel good movie.

• May 25, 2020

Como narcotraficante Colombiano? Hpta, yo Como colombiano les digo: como Norte americano que se sopla toda la Coca de latino americana.

• May 24, 2020

Es una película divertida, para pasar un rato agradable, no es la gran cosa pero está bien.

• May 01, 2020

This is a film that reminds me a lot of Knives Out; a well done, very thought out plot. There were some moments that made me smile, some that made me laugh, and some that made my heart race, that’s almost everything you can ask for, plus the fact it was well casted.

• Apr 27, 2020

L'eccezionale trio di protagonisti non basta per intrattenere, in questa commedia senza un umorismo incisivo e diretta in modo convenzionale. I dialoghi non reggono e risultano fuori luogo, ricchi di un moralismo falso e pieno di luoghi comuni. Il risultato finale è una commedia senza sale che ben presto finirà dimenticata.

• Apr 20, 2020

I enjoyed it. Love when old folks get to stick it to the government.

I enjoyed it. Love when old folks get to stick it to the government.

• Mar 29, 2020

Simple and fun. Good waste of time.

Simple and fun. Good waste of time.