Hairspray Reviews

• Jul 29, 2020

That one didn't do it for me. I was very curious about this film for a long time. Then I finally decided to give it a chance only to be very disappointed. I did not get the whole thing with J.Travolta playing Tracy's mother. It made no sense to me ... Anyway that's just details. The songs weren't that good (in my opinion). I found it quite hard to connect with Tracy and every other character to be honest. The plot is quite weak and not that interesting (again personal opinion here!). I'm sure some enjoyed it, I just wish I could say the same.

• Jul 20, 2020

Me parece que esta pelicula es muy entretenida y las canciones son muy alegres

Me parece que esta pelicula es muy entretenida y las canciones son muy alegres

• Jul 09, 2020

Hairspray was quite a good movie, if you like the Broadway musical you should like this film too. I think it's a good adaptation, the songs are fun, the movie itself is light hearted with a powerful message and the acting is just campy enough to give you that musical feel. The only complaint I have is some (not all but some) of Amanda Bynes acting. I can't say this movie is for everyone because musicals don't tend to be for everyone but I really enjoyed it as kid and I still enjoy it today.

• Jun 24, 2020

Funny, heartfelt, socially relevant, and well acted. It also has some great music. The film is a blast!

• Jun 20, 2020

For this type of roles Travolta stays with Scientology?

For this type of roles Travolta stays with Scientology?

• May 17, 2020

A film that identifies with the character of John Travolta. big, sweet and colorful, but not very seductive

• Apr 26, 2020

Great movie showing how teen feel though song

Great movie showing how teen feel though song

• Apr 24, 2020

Lots of fun and dancing. Of course don't forget the hairspraye!

Lots of fun and dancing. Of course don't forget the hairspraye!

• Feb 26, 2020

It's not quite as strong as the original, and I think a lot of that lies in the two leads. They're just not as engaging as Ricki Lake and Divine. But it's still a fun update, with some catchy tunes.

• Kristen