Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Reviews

• 6d ago

one of the most beautiful chapters of the film, full of feeling and with a very beautiful realization

• Jul 31, 2019

This is, without a doubt, my favorite Harry Potter film. It is action-packed, thrilling, and visually stunning. It's great to see other schools of magic come to Hogwarts, and the Triwizard Tournament is awesome. Each task of the tournament is provides some fantastic action, and is unique in its own way. This film is also so extremely well-paced, as it makes 2 hours and 37 minutes fly by. Of course, the film's highlight is the return of Lord Voldemort. This scene is chilling and very re-watchable, not to mention that Ralph Fiennes nails it as Voldemort. Also, David Tennant is a scene stealer as Barty Crouch Jr. Best dialogue in the movie - Voldemort: "Welcome my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and, yet, you stand before me as if it were only yesterday." A+ 100/100

• Jul 21, 2019

Adds a little more complexity to the franchise. It is more enjoyable if you've read the book, but don't think for a second that you won't be entertained.

• Jul 12, 2019

Another change in director, and another interesting atmospheric change: only this time, it is for worse. Most of the new actors are okay, except Brendan Gleeson, who is amazing as Mad-Eye Moody. Gambon continues to do a great job as Dumbledore. Still good, but probably the worst Harry Potter movie, in my opinion.

• Jul 10, 2019

Another one if the best in the franchise one of my favorites.

Another one if the best in the franchise one of my favorites.

• Jul 08, 2019

More darker and mature that the Harry Potter films suddenly became a series for teens.

• Jun 25, 2019

My favorite of the Harry Potter series, both movie and book

My favorite of the Harry Potter series, both movie and book

• Jun 09, 2019

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is a fun and entertaining movie just before the saga starts to get serious.

• May 26, 2019

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire makes one of the driest books into an exciting and dark film, filled with great acting and incredible special effects.

• May 20, 2019

Harry Potter and the goblet the fire is the third movie of the series "Harry Potter" The films is fantasy and action. The films shows how the main actors are Harry and his friends Rony and Hermione. They live in their school. The films is very nice. The director was inpired the by the book of J.K Rowling