Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Reviews

August 17, 2017
It is exciting, it is sad, and it is magical. It shows yet again another memorable moments of the Harry Potter series. It goes down a bit darker from The Prisoner of Azkaban, as it's vibe is more spooky and grim. But this Harry Potter has to be in my Top 3, it is that good.
August 14, 2017
An amazing addition to the franchise that has now become a family classic and must see. It involves many of the beloved moments and characters from the movies. It involves an even further step into the darker places of the wizarding world. If you love Potter this is a film for you
August 13, 2017
161121 & 170809: Action packed episode. The Goblet of Fire is more pleasing than the previous films; at least to this 50 year old. Is it because of improvements in technology or a darker adult theme; or both? Perhaps it's the maturing of the cast? Regardless, I liked this one as much as the first. Some great special effects including...dragons! I almost want to say epic. Guess I did.
August 8, 2017
To my mind the best HP film of the lot!
August 6, 2017
The fourth installment, in this ever growing film franchise, doesn't disappoint. Radcliff is still an amazing Harry Potter and his acting abilities just keep growing. He is no longer a pinning pre-teen. Now Harry is an edgier teenager that knows more about himself and his abilities. His return to Hogwarts is thrown into a loop when the Triwizards tournament finds its way to the school. Watching Harry tackle the different obstacles and challenges that await him in the tournament has the audience at the edge of their seat. The CGI has come a long way since the sorcerers stone. The dragon sequence alone is breathtaking in how gorgeous it looks. The story telling is astounding, but falls just a bit shorter than The Prisoner of Azkaban. That is no knock against the film at all, as I saw that as a near masterpiece. I highly recommend this to any Harry Potter fan, and any fantasy fan alike.
½ August 6, 2017
Loved this movie. Adaption from the books was pretty on point. Though the maze seen was more thrilling in the book. Otherwise, great movie.
July 21, 2017
The Goblet of Fire is pretty intense in this movie :)
½ July 15, 2017
A good Potter entry and my favorite film with Robert Pattinson in it. It wasn't my favorite film in the franchise but it has a great cast, good moments and overall is a good film.
July 4, 2017
Not the best but still good.
July 1, 2017
Second Favorite Book 3rd favorite movie Why in the name of Merlin is Harry's and Ron's hair longer as they never were in the books
½ July 1, 2017
Worst Harry Potter movie
½ June 26, 2017
This film was quite a bit darker then the last three films. Ralph Fiennes was great as Lord Voldemort. Still a lot of fun.

8.6/10
½ June 17, 2017
Just like the books, the Goblet of Fire changes the whole series. Unexpectedly dark, great performances from Radcliffe, Grant and Watson, interesting and ends with one of the greatest climaxes I've ever seen, this movie, while not as complex as the 743 page book, is amazing.
June 16, 2017
This fourth entry in the franchise continues the compelling storytelling that made the previous installment so enriching while adding spectacle and humor to the mix.
½ June 11, 2017
Great Harry Potter movie with everything the third one did great only this one has some pacing issues.
½ June 10, 2017
harry potter 4 was the only harry potter movie I hated
June 5, 2017
I really enjoyed this one especially first look at voldermort
½ June 1, 2017
Back when there was still hope for Robert Pattinson's career.
½ June 1, 2017
One of the funner entries into the franchise, this film can't quite match its novel, but is still a better Potter than the earlier films.
May 25, 2017
An AMAZING movie with a brilliant history!