Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Reviews

July 21, 2017
The Goblet of Fire is pretty intense in this movie :)
½ July 15, 2017
A good Potter entry and my favorite film with Robert Pattinson in it. It wasn't my favorite film in the franchise but it has a great cast, good moments and overall is a good film.
July 4, 2017
Not the best but still good.
July 1, 2017
Second Favorite Book 3rd favorite movie Why in the name of Merlin is Harry's and Ron's hair longer as they never were in the books
½ July 1, 2017
Worst Harry Potter movie
½ June 26, 2017
This film was quite a bit darker then the last three films. Ralph Fiennes was great as Lord Voldemort. Still a lot of fun.

8.6/10
½ June 17, 2017
Just like the books, the Goblet of Fire changes the whole series. Unexpectedly dark, great performances from Radcliffe, Grant and Watson, interesting and ends with one of the greatest climaxes I've ever seen, this movie, while not as complex as the 743 page book, is amazing.
June 16, 2017
This fourth entry in the franchise continues the compelling storytelling that made the previous installment so enriching while adding spectacle and humor to the mix.
½ June 11, 2017
Great Harry Potter movie with everything the third one did great only this one has some pacing issues.
½ June 10, 2017
harry potter 4 was the only harry potter movie I hated
June 5, 2017
I really enjoyed this one especially first look at voldermort
½ June 1, 2017
Back when there was still hope for Robert Pattinson's career.
½ June 1, 2017
One of the funner entries into the franchise, this film can't quite match its novel, but is still a better Potter than the earlier films.
May 25, 2017
An AMAZING movie with a brilliant history!
½ May 22, 2017
I must say, this was a very well presented piece of work! I liked the Adolescent subplot, which was treated neatly by Mike Newell, and the outstanding visual effects & screenplay proposed by Steve Kloves. All for which I think this was an incredible movie!
½ May 9, 2017
I liked how this one starts to build the characters as adolescents instead of children.
April 4, 2017
While having very exciting action sequences and a few scenes that are very important to the remainder of the series, Goblet of Fire is overall an unimportant edition. The games overtake the majority of the move and add nothing to the overall story.
½ April 2, 2017
Hubiera sido mucho pedir un producto satisfactorio basado en la trama más cargada de la serie. A pesar de los numerosos recortes, siguen habiendo demasiados elementos que de ser extirpados hubieran sacrificado puntos vitales de la trama. El resultado es un conglomerado de eventos sin cohesión conceptual repleto de personajes huecos y efímeros. Este libro más que ninguno de los otros ameritaba una adaptación libre con cambios drásticos. La cinematografía general no está nada mal, pero la estética es una de las menos atractivas de las ocho. La interacción entre Harry y sus bffs es más natural que en el prisionero de Azkaban, pero los conflictos adolescentes son dolorosos de mirar. Voldemort no convence.

3/10: Muy Mala.
April 2, 2017
The Goblet of Fire is extremely entertaining and once again very fun to watch. Much like the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Goblet of Fire is darker and more emotional, but this movie does the book the least justice and leaves so much out. At times it even feels like a bunch of random scenes put together, still the Goblet of Fire is another strong entry in the Harry Potter series!
March 27, 2017
WHAT I LIKED: The past three Harry Potter films have been crying out for a proper high-stakes story that tests these great characters, and they finally found it in 'The Goblet of Fire.' Yes thanks to a well constructed mystery-driven plot filled with lots of tense adventure, this film is far more able to engage and excite and there are fewer unneccessary tangents to go on. As such, this is without doubt the perfect time to have our cast at this greater age as they're far more able to fill the shoes a more in-depth adventure requires.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: It has to be said that on an aesthetic and spectacle level, it's far less pleasing than Michael Seresin and Alfonso Cuaron's efforts.
VERDICT: Finally a properly exciting, engaging and adventurous journey for these great characters. This was much deserved.