Home Alone 2: Lost in New York - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Reviews

½ July 24, 2017
Home Alone 2 has a familiar premise, but as a holiday movie for families, its still fun and sweet.
July 22, 2017
This movie was all around funny, and nevwer let you down I really dont get the hate of this movie this just pisses me of when this got a 27 percent on rotten tomatoes like that the fuck. This movie will remin one of my favorties and one of the best sequals ever made.
July 11, 2017
An underrated film that is almost as enjoyable as the original. Highly recommended around the holidays
July 8, 2017
Not as good as the original but still great nonetheless
July 7, 2017
It is very exciting and humorous. It is a classic story. If you never watch it, you gotta watch it. It is a very good one.
June 5, 2017
Well, the first one was so much better!
½ May 20, 2017
Not as good as the first. "Home Alone 2" is a tired retread of the original "Home Alone" movie, and it get's old fast. Only watch if you're bored.
May 1, 2017
Kevin is back but in New York! Are we missing any thing yes, Kevin!!!!!
March 12, 2017
Same formula as precedent which this film is boring.
½ February 26, 2017
This is another shock to me, that it doesnt have at least 80% rating!
This movie was just as good as the Original. Greatness!
February 5, 2017
I Totally Forgot About This Movie Yeah It Was Kind of Okay ?? I Loved the New York Idea That Was a pretty good Idea Making a Sequel Was probably a good idea!
January 31, 2017
The kid thought the guy was his dad, travels to New York, and gets a fancy hotel, the robbers come back, the problem is the coincidences. All in all, still a good movie.
January 30, 2017
The biggest sin a sequel can commit, asides just being bad, is being a complete retread of the first. Home Alone 2 occupies a strange place in sequel history. Objectively, it is beat for beat the same as the first but with a change in local. Yet strangely, it has a certain charm to it that prevents me from being too hard on it. I can't tell you if it is the performances, the flavor of change in location, or what but it still holds a very special place in my heart. Objectively it makes no sense, but film is art, and art is often of ever objective. Make what you will of that.
January 20, 2017
Underrated with funny moments and great characters in it in my opinion.
January 12, 2017
It has some moments and very nice shots of New York, but this is such a cash in of the first one. (I think even the people making it admitted this).
January 8, 2017
Quite fun and joyful, one of the best movies to watch during the holiday season. Culkin's charm is undeniable. If you remove the iconic and quite interesting moments from the movie, with all the traps and stuff, nothing important stays in the core as a message. Still its charm is undeniable while it's pretty close to the first movie.
½ January 7, 2017
A step by step recreation of the original movie in a different scenery.
½ December 26, 2016
Despite a largely rehashed story and a cameo of Donald Trump, the movie packs enough laughs to make itself a decent sequel to a highly enjoyable holiday classic.
December 24, 2016
As funny and entertaining as the first!
December 24, 2016
A sequel that is just as funny and warm hearted as the original..........,,¢,,,¦,,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦¢,¦â¦......?...