Home Alone 2: Lost in New York - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Reviews

December 12, 2017
A great sequel that and my only flaw with it is it's pretty much the same movie as the first one. Except this time Kevin is stuck in New York and not his house. To be honest this movie is almost as entertaining as the first one and luckily got all the stars back (unlike the godawful sequels that come after this one, but to be honest it was better of they weren't in them.) This is still a fun and entertaining Christmas movie.
½ December 10, 2017
What sort of a crap movie is this. The first one wasn't great but at least it was somewhat funny and original. This is just another BS cash grab from the studio. This is just the exact same as the last one but I laughed a solid 0 times. Nothing good about this movie, save yourself the time and rewatch something better. Like Fant4stic or Cars 2, because I would rather be watching those movies than this right now.
November 21, 2017
Not as good as the first, but decent.
November 10, 2017
Not as good as the 1st but a great feel good comedy and depicts NYC very well!!!
½ October 27, 2017
Still pretty entertaining, mostly because of the actors. The storyline got pretty unbelievable & a little lame, if still funny. The last part with the 2 thieves got too painful & sadistic too ..
October 8, 2017
This is best sequel of all time for christmas but I like this sequel
October 1, 2017
I don't know how they consider this a movie. It is exactly the same with the previous one only in a different location!! Even some lines where the same. Such a lazy movie!
½ September 30, 2017
I have no words besides: It's bad.
September 2, 2017
Now I made a sequel of home alone but this time Kevin ends up in New York and you know the saying we are forgetting something what could it be, Kevin!!!
Such a fun movie I like.
½ August 3, 2017
One of my guilty pleasures. Even though this sequel is not as great as the the first one, it is still hecka funny.
½ July 24, 2017
Home Alone 2 has a familiar premise, but as a holiday movie for families, its still fun and sweet.
July 22, 2017
This movie was all around funny, and nevwer let you down I really dont get the hate of this movie this just pisses me of when this got a 27 percent on rotten tomatoes like that the fuck. This movie will remin one of my favorties and one of the best sequals ever made.
July 11, 2017
An underrated film that is almost as enjoyable as the original. Highly recommended around the holidays
July 8, 2017
Not as good as the original but still great nonetheless
July 7, 2017
It is very exciting and humorous. It is a classic story. If you never watch it, you gotta watch it. It is a very good one.
June 5, 2017
Well, the first one was so much better!
½ May 20, 2017
Not as good as the first. "Home Alone 2" is a tired retread of the original "Home Alone" movie, and it get's old fast. Only watch if you're bored.
May 1, 2017
Kevin is back but in New York! Are we missing any thing yes, Kevin!!!!!
March 12, 2017
Same formula as precedent which this film is boring.
½ February 26, 2017
This is another shock to me, that it doesnt have at least 80% rating!
This movie was just as good as the Original. Greatness!