Home Run Reviews

• Sep 29, 2019

I really enjoy this movie. I've seen it more than once and would watch it again! Great story with a good Christian message!

• Dec 13, 2018

I didn’t realize when I borrowed the movie of the Religious undertones, had I known I might have passed it over. As it turns out it was a really good movie

• Mar 02, 2017

my all time favorite movie

my all time favorite movie

• Dec 04, 2015

Halleluja , A Baseball all-star got a couple of bad moments in his life , so he drinks , stops, drinks , stops x3 ....bad actor ....B- Movie for Vitaya or Wife-Tv

• Nov 09, 2015

The acting wasn't amazing, but still a pretty good movie...and Scott Elrod, yum.

• Mar 21, 2015

What an amazing heart warming movie! As an athlete I loved the message but more as a Christian and an adult child with a Father with many demons this spoke to my soul! It's such a great family movie that you will not want to miss!

• Mar 18, 2015

This movie is more than baseball it's about finding your way out of your troubles.

• Jan 22, 2015

I really enjoyed this and was pleasantly surprised by Scott Elrods performance! He is on y&r which is the only reason why I watched this movie. It was really good though.

• Oct 13, 2014

EXCELLENT MOVIE/BUEN EXCELLENTE MENSAJE, HOY ESTAS ARIBA MANANA ESTAS ABAJO, I LOVE THIS MOVIE GREAT JOB.

• Oct 08, 2014

Just another "star gone bad than gone good again" movie. I'm not really into sports related movies in the first place and I have no idea what's going on in baseball so when I don't like the cast too, the movie feels only unbearable. But I did try and watch it till the end.