Hot Lead and Cold Feet Reviews

• Apr 25, 2018

This was just a fun little feel good movie. I'm pretty sure as a child I would've been bored by everything but the existence of twins, and in fairness things like the romance among people who were barely in each other's presence feel like thrown together after thoughts, but for a lazy morning where it's chilly outside and cozy inside with a mug of soup and a couple of snuggly cats this small adventure where human goodness triumphs was just about the perfect thing to go with it.

• Apr 15, 2015

Cute Disney movie that's nearly unknown today. Gave me an appreciation for Jim Dale who had duel roles as twins and Don Knotts co-starred for extra silly fun.

• Mar 22, 2015

another Disney family western

another Disney family western

• Feb 28, 2015

With hilariously goofy performances from Don Knotts, and Jim Dale in three distinct roles, Hot Lead and Cold Feet, while slight, is one of the better Disney comedies of the 1970's.

• Sep 29, 2014

150410: Up until the race, I was really enjoying this film. A large portion of the film is devoted to the race and, during that time, some of the big stars are absent. Great to see Knotts, Elam, Valentine and Barry as they are all greats. Some slapstick fun to be had but it's sporadic.

• Jan 11, 2014

Wholesome silly fun. But overall weak and cliche. It seemed to be disney's try at the Wild West, But with them no one really cusses or gets killed on screen. Great cast though, with missionaries vs outlaws.

• Sep 29, 2013

• Apr 02, 2012

A GOOD LIGHTHEARTED DISNEY MOVIE FROM OLD...LOL !!

A GOOD LIGHTHEARTED DISNEY MOVIE FROM OLD...LOL !!

• Jun 22, 2011