How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Reviews

½ October 13, 2016
Just what I needed, a funny yet heartwarming movie.
August 3, 2016
Very cute and funny movie, but it does have a very predictable plot.
July 7, 2016
This is one of my fav movies
½ July 6, 2016
Innovative protagonist metamorphosis. A modern cult classic.
April 2, 2016
Kate Hudson is brilliant in this film and its extremely funny what she does to Matthew McConaughey!
½ March 16, 2016
A romantic comedy that is actually clever, and two leads with bountiful charisma and chemistry.
March 15, 2016
3 stars mostly because of Mathew m and Kate Hudson .. Liked Robert Klein also ... Some laughs ... Original story.. Kinda a fun movie with for the wife
February 16, 2016
As with most rom-coms from the late 90's, early 2000s, it shows signs that this was once originally supposed to have some sort of empowering female message buts its buried beneath cliches and one dimensional characters. This one in particular has such an off putting premise that more often induces cringe and irritation rather than laughs.
February 14, 2016
Confusing dialogue. Not much of a story. Great acting.
½ January 29, 2016
This film should get some credit for, if anything, the actors and the dialogue, which are naturally what drives movies of this genre, but in this situation I found myself enthralled by the witticism and the shallow but quaint story concept.
January 28, 2016
Witty and worht watching over and over again.
November 29, 2015
Movie Review:
Entertaining & cute - being a little funny and a little serious, surprisingly the two leads have palpable chemistry and try really hard and somewhat succeed in making this bunch of cliches work.
They don't finish unscathed tho.
Of the two, Mcconaughey comes off rather grounded, and his scrambling adaptability should be commended. His performance carries the emotional tone valiantly, despite corny plot twists, and some terribly clumsy leading lines.
He gets no help from the scattered, over-emotional women characterized as messes here - see it first, and then we can argue..
Their chemistry ultimately saves the day, thankfully, but its not enough to cover the junk.
If you don't think about it too much, its mindless fun.

*3 funny blonde jokes out of 5*
November 22, 2015
Kate Hudson it was a great choice for this character and Matthew McConaughey no comment, he is a really good actor. For me this is the best movie of romantic comedy, first both are selfish just thinking in her jobs, but after they fall in love. Yes, cliche , but I really enjoyed it, especially because of the actors
October 16, 2015
It's definitely a cheesy movie with a corny storyline but it's a chick flick and it has Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey in it so I still love it
September 9, 2015
It was better than I thought it was going to be. I am not a big fan of either so I didn't really now what to expect. But it was funny and I had a good laugh.
½ August 28, 2015
Good because the both of them made a bet with their friends , and they don't know that from each other , but we the viewers do , some fun stuff offcourse . SOMDVD
½ August 24, 2015
Funny never before seen story
August 19, 2015
a very awesome movie
August 2, 2015
One to watch with the other half. Nice film, nice story.