How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Reviews

April 12, 2017
Two revolting cretins are set up together to have an idiotic relationship based on torture and stereotypes.
½ January 24, 2017
Yllättävän hyvä ja hauska hömppäleffa. :D (Suom. Kuinka hukata kundi 10 päivässä)
½ January 15, 2017
Cheesy, predictable, embarrassing.
½ January 12, 2017
One of the most enjoyably stupid movies ever made (let alone in the rom-com genre), there are at least 5 times I laughed out loud at how unlike real life some of the scenarios here play out. Example: Andie is supposed to turn in her titular article, which by definition will take at MINIMUM 10 days to create....by the time the magazine goes to press. Which is in 11 days. ?_?
That said, it's entertaining in an MST3K way, while also not being quickly paced and brightly colored enough to never become completely boring.
January 11, 2017
nice movie to do nothing and think about shit!! lol.... nice movie 20/10/2016
December 9, 2016
Loved this movie, not only was it hilarious but Matthew was so sweet and charming I was rooting for them so much!
½ October 13, 2016
Just what I needed, a funny yet heartwarming movie.
August 3, 2016
Very cute and funny movie, but it does have a very predictable plot.
July 7, 2016
This is one of my fav movies
½ July 6, 2016
Innovative protagonist metamorphosis. A modern cult classic.
April 2, 2016
Kate Hudson is brilliant in this film and its extremely funny what she does to Matthew McConaughey!
½ March 16, 2016
A romantic comedy that is actually clever, and two leads with bountiful charisma and chemistry.
March 15, 2016
3 stars mostly because of Mathew m and Kate Hudson .. Liked Robert Klein also ... Some laughs ... Original story.. Kinda a fun movie with for the wife
February 16, 2016
As with most rom-coms from the late 90's, early 2000s, it shows signs that this was once originally supposed to have some sort of empowering female message buts its buried beneath cliches and one dimensional characters. This one in particular has such an off putting premise that more often induces cringe and irritation rather than laughs.
February 14, 2016
Confusing dialogue. Not much of a story. Great acting.
½ January 29, 2016
This film should get some credit for, if anything, the actors and the dialogue, which are naturally what drives movies of this genre, but in this situation I found myself enthralled by the witticism and the shallow but quaint story concept.
January 28, 2016
Witty and worht watching over and over again.
November 29, 2015
Movie Review:
Entertaining & cute - being a little funny and a little serious, surprisingly the two leads have palpable chemistry and try really hard and somewhat succeed in making this bunch of cliches work.
They don't finish unscathed tho.
Of the two, Mcconaughey comes off rather grounded, and his scrambling adaptability should be commended. His performance carries the emotional tone valiantly, despite corny plot twists, and some terribly clumsy leading lines.
He gets no help from the scattered, over-emotional women characterized as messes here - see it first, and then we can argue..
Their chemistry ultimately saves the day, thankfully, but its not enough to cover the junk.
If you don't think about it too much, its mindless fun.

*3 funny blonde jokes out of 5*