I Do Reviews

• Aug 23, 2015

So good. Haven't enjoyed a film so much since Brokeback. Maurice Compte is a world class actor (and so easy on the eyes).

• Dec 04, 2014

El problema de la migración que afecta a todos los grupos. Dudo q los británicos tengan este tipo de dramas. El que hace de español, poco convincente. En general mala actuación

• Aug 17, 2014

A tv movie type film. A gay green card. It had uneven acting but overall it wore it heart on its sleeve and it was enjoyable.

• Jul 01, 2014

This was a great movie. Real, and showed insight, guts on the part of the characters and it was about real love. People who are panning this don't know what a good movie is. First rate.

• Jun 29, 2014

Oh lawd. It has been a very cry at movies weekend as well. Fantastic movie. Get your tissues out.

• Mar 07, 2014

Stupid film. Made me cry. Loved it!

Stupid film. Made me cry. Loved it!

• Jan 03, 2014

Love the idea behind the film - but it is really lacking in chemistry and emotion and feels heavily contrived. Disappointing.

• Aug 30, 2013

Oh misery loves company and there is plenty of it in this trite film. Flat, uninteresting characters cry around storyline that goes nowhere. I don't.

• Jun 29, 2013

An easy afternoon, "ain't we glad DOMA is dead" flick. Of course, the women are all drawn as overly emotional and, this, irrational: the (maybe justly) entitled sister-in-law; the fake wife who's supposed to be a lesbian, but ends up clingy; and then a random woman who's left it too long to have kids and will trade a green card for a baby. *sigh* Good on the social complexity, suckage on the gender politics.

• Jun 13, 2013

Great plot, very heart warming story and I enjoyed the cast. Would watch it again and I would recommend it! Made me smile. :)