I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer Reviews

• Aug 06, 2019

It's as good as the first one.

It's as good as the first one.

• Jul 08, 2019

2.5/5. A step up from the second film, IAKWYDLS is competent enough, but not super interesting. At least the gore is solid.

• Apr 04, 2019

Tastless characters, bland story, awful twist and no entertainment value whatsoever. while keeping everything from the previous predecessors, it offers nothing new, or good.

• Dec 19, 2016

This is the best movie I have ever seen. It deserves an award in every category. The movie is pure genius.

• Mar 27, 2016

Some of the worst directing and editing I've ever seen. Everything else sucks too. Avoid this like the plague.

• Feb 28, 2016

I like the movie because is very scary,my rating is 6.5!

I like the movie because is very scary,my rating is 6.5!

• Oct 22, 2015

The editing effects are really annoying. The actors aren't really bad and the sets and camerawork are competent enough, and the plot seems ok at first, but takes a sharp right into WTF territory. Seriously, why is The Fisherman suddenly a superhuman quasi-ghost? I guess they wanted him to be more like Jason Voorhees. Lame! He's completely impervious to everything but his own hook i guess??? very nonsensical.

• May 15, 2015

0-star. The only thing this movie made me feel good is that my expectation to it is accurate. Nothing else can get worse.

• Oct 18, 2014

It was an alright movie

It was an alright movie

• Oct 10, 2014

Disappointing for fans of the trilogy, predictable, bad cast, bad suspense but chilling