In the Shadow of the Moon Reviews

• Feb 16, 2020

This film would be great if you're a member of ANTIFA. It tries, but fails, to connect the philosophy of political liberty to "white supremacy" and ends up trying to justify Stalin era mass murder. "No man? No problem."

• Feb 12, 2020

The movie plot is quite interesting and in my opinion original, which is really hard to find these days. The script, the acting and the direction of the movie are really good and I spent a really nice time watching it.

• Feb 10, 2020

About half way through, you figure out exactly what this movie is. The red shirts trying to save the US from the brown shirts. It's woke, it's boring, it's everything Netflix does these days. Star and a half goes only to the actors that had to bear with the plot but bring their respective lines in.

• Feb 05, 2020

Started ok. Then....UUUggghhhhhhh So WOKE! HARD PASS.

Started ok. Then....UUUggghhhhhhh So WOKE! HARD PASS.

• Feb 03, 2020

Time travel mysteries are never my favorite - but this Netflixer does a pretty good job twisting things up for us. As a man investigates a serial killer over a span of a number of years, he's led to a harsh truth.

• Jan 26, 2020

"In the Shadow of the Moon" is an excellent serial murder mystery with an original time travel element that packs action, suspense and edge of your seat drama in every scene that you're just waiting to see what's coming next! The film has a great cast that all deliver realistic performances. Also, the setting works the max out of being in Philadelphia to great advantage. And, most of all, the directing and story were both phenomenal! I won't state anything more other than to see "In the Shadow of the Moon"!

• Jan 19, 2020

Started out as a good Sci-Fi puzzle, that disappointingly turned into a SJW Plot.

• Jan 13, 2020

Love Cleopatra Coleman and all that she does. This movie was reminiscent of Army if the 12 Monkeys for me and for that alone I am grateful. I believe most people giving it lesser rating can’t handle that it is a disruptive action movie. The end/beginning is not Hollywood happy and I cannot be happier for that too.

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Jan 12, 2020

The time travel gimmick here isn't perhaps the most original but Mickle wisely puts the emotional core of the story front and center which has the effect of mostly negating you overthinking the premise.

• Jan 11, 2020

This movie started ok, somewhat interesting, then just turned to straight garbage about halfway through. It immediately contradicts itself with the time/space rules it introduces, then goes on to not only justify but celebrate cold blooded murder. It's like the movie Minority Report, only the exact opposite.