Journey 2: The Mysterious Island - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Reviews

October 12, 2016
I enjoy this movie every time I watch it. Some very impressive filmmaking & the musical score, especially, was amazing!!
½ June 30, 2016
It's not all bad some of the conclusions are cheesy and some of the acting is cheesy but it's still entertaining and enjoyable
June 27, 2016
Entretenida y divertida, las actuaciones regulares pero varias partes se tornan ilogicas y muy mal logradas
May 21, 2016
This movie is wasting talent, the worst composition possible. Using high quality actors but poorly written script. It is amatuer, as if it is written by a 12 year old. On top of that, the CGI effect is poorly rendered. Poorly delivered to the audience as the movie moves at a uncomfortably fast pace.
April 17, 2016
Worse than the 1st movie
April 16, 2016
It was ok. I like the rock but there wasn't really anything for him to do in the movie. The special effects were good and I laughed a couple times but overall the movie is forgettable. It did have a pretty good cast of actors.
½ April 3, 2016
Good movie.Had fun watching it
February 16, 2016
It was a great movie. If you like adventure,Action and foolish Comedy, this movie is for you.
½ February 2, 2016
January 31, 2016
More charismatic and adventurous while also packed with little more thrills, the second ride is only at the same level as its previous launch when going for the awareness of recapturing those thrills at dullish results. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
January 16, 2016
This is one of the best movies I have EVER SEEN!!!! EVERY ONE GO AND WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 30, 2015
Best adventure movie ever
November 30, 2015
Maybe is silly but have fun to all the family.
October 17, 2015
Verne mi querido Verne y además todo digital una de esas peliculas que bien podrían no existir
½ September 24, 2015
I liked it, it was better than journey (1)
September 20, 2015
#VanessaHudgens makes this more watchable.
September 13, 2015
I saw this an it was funny adventures check it out you won't be disappointed I want to tell you more but it would wreck it for you
September 10, 2015
The Rock wasn't really laying the Smackdown! in this movie
August 15, 2015
There is still much room for a new world of creativity & adventure that needs exploring.
August 11, 2015
Was a great movie...... love to see it!!!!!!