Journey 2: The Mysterious Island - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Reviews

August 30, 2017
Sean Anderson partners with his mom's husband on a mission to find his grandfather, who is thought to be missing on a mythical island.
August 23, 2017
i don't get all the negative reviews. sure this movie isn't perfect but it is highly enjoyable and extremely entertaining
June 3, 2017
A more enetertaining, hilarious, and satisfying sequel.
½ June 3, 2017
It's not all bad some of the conclusions are cheesy and some of the acting is cheesy but it's still entertaining and enjoyable
May 25, 2017
okish movie based on Jules Verne's novel with Dwayne Johnson.
May 21, 2017
Moleque bobo resolve ir atrás de seu avô que é mais bobo ainda e vivia em razão dos livrinhos de Julio Verne, porém seu padrasto vai junto para garantir que ele volte... filme que tinha tudo para ser bem ruim e que The Rock dá uma ajuda para não desandar, porém ainda não é um grande filme.
½ May 7, 2017
Regular but intersting.
April 15, 2017
It's... boring for the most part.
½ March 11, 2017
3/5/2017: An ok fun adventure movie. Can't go wrong with the Rock and hello Vanessa Hudgen. It could have been so much better though.
½ October 30, 2016
Never thought I'd see the rock ride a giant bee.
October 12, 2016
I enjoy this movie every time I watch it. Some very impressive filmmaking & the musical score, especially, was amazing!!
June 27, 2016
Entretenida y divertida, las actuaciones regulares pero varias partes se tornan ilogicas y muy mal logradas
May 21, 2016
This movie is wasting talent, the worst composition possible. Using high quality actors but poorly written script. It is amatuer, as if it is written by a 12 year old. On top of that, the CGI effect is poorly rendered. Poorly delivered to the audience as the movie moves at a uncomfortably fast pace.
April 17, 2016
Worse than the 1st movie
April 16, 2016
It was ok. I like the rock but there wasn't really anything for him to do in the movie. The special effects were good and I laughed a couple times but overall the movie is forgettable. It did have a pretty good cast of actors.
½ April 3, 2016
Good movie.Had fun watching it
February 16, 2016
It was a great movie. If you like adventure,Action and foolish Comedy, this movie is for you.
½ February 2, 2016
January 31, 2016
More charismatic and adventurous while also packed with little more thrills, the second ride is only at the same level as its previous launch when going for the awareness of recapturing those thrills at dullish results. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
January 16, 2016
This is one of the best movies I have EVER SEEN!!!! EVERY ONE GO AND WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!