Judy Reviews

• Loretta H
    26m ago

Outstanding performances by lead actors. Movie was too long considering the relatively short time span it was covering.

• robert m
    54m ago

Rene Zellweger should win Best Actress Oscar. Her performance was amazing.

Rene Zellweger should win Best Actress Oscar. Her performance was amazing.

• 1h ago

If not for Renee Zellweger's heartbreakingly beautiful and fully realized performance, this would feel right at home on Lifetime.

• David
    2h ago

Renee Zelwiggers performance was Oscar worthy! She really looked and acted like Judy Garland.

• robert g
    2h ago

I missed Judy Garlands voice. It is one of a kind.

I missed Judy Garlands voice. It is one of a kind.

• Linda R
    2h ago

Renee Zellweger was fantastic. The movie was slow. I had just watched "Sid and Judy" on HBO which told a better story. RZ saved it though.

• First L

It was good but slow

It was good but slow

• Mary H
    3h ago

Sad and dark. A terrible travesty of life viewed as a disposable commodity to be exploited from youth up. RZ was brilliant in her portrayal of Judy. Captured the essence of the tortured and tormented woman who likely only saw relief in the company of her children who eventually abandoned her (understandably so) and subsequently in an early and tragic death. Dont expect to be uplifted or entertained. This is a heavy movie that weighs on the heart.

• Moviegoer M
    3h ago

Beautiful performance by Renee Zellweger - especially in how she captured Judy's mannerisms. Her singing was a surprise! However movie seemed a bit long, found myself checking my watch waiting for the end.

• Linda
    3h ago

Rene is Judy! Entertaining and envisaging.

Rene is Judy! Entertaining and envisaging.