Last Vegas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last Vegas Reviews

March 26, 2017
Huipputason näyttelijäkaarti, elokuva oli kuitenkin hieman pitkäveteinen, kestää kuitenkin hyvin yhden katselukerran. ^_^
½ March 25, 2017
Cliche ridden, sexist mess
½ January 26, 2017
Cuatro mejoes amigos de toda la vida irán a Las Vegas para la despedida de soltero de uno de ellos. Billy (Michael Douglas), llegando a sus 70 años se planea casar con una chica mucho menor. Para lo cual ha decidido reunir a sus tres mejores amigos Paddy (Robert De Niro), Sam (Kevin Kline) y Archie (Morgan Freeman). Con un elenco de primera, esta es una especie de 'Hangover' con una versión de personajes de la tercera edad, lo que le da un condumio especial a la historia. Me divirtió, la encontré un poco predecible, pero mantiene momentos muy divertidos; y cada personaje mantiene un estereotipo muy particular
½ January 21, 2017
This movie was exactly what I expected, and well worth watching with your parents or grandparents
December 31, 2016
Esperaba mas de la pelicula, es decir, tenia a Freeman y a De Niro. Termino siendo un flick bastante flojo.
December 30, 2016
It is good movie to watch
December 24, 2016
Really enjoyed this film. Plenty of fun and a stellar cast. Plot got a little lost in places but good easy watching with a heartfelt vibe.
December 16, 2016
I was incredibly surprised by the critic reviews when I saw them. This was a great comedy that had its funny parts, but also had a lot of heart and morals. De Niro's character in particular was beautifully executed. All four of the main cast were brilliant, I knew I would enjoy it when I saw these legends in the starring roles but I didn't expect to like it this much.
October 8, 2016
This film is a perky example of how the quality of the cast alone can't make a good movie if the screenplay has obvious flaws.
This Vegas trip of often haughty lifelong friends can't quite manage to entertain as one would expect from the names on the movie poster.
½ August 27, 2016
So light it could float away, this very slight movie is entirely anchored by the affectionate interplay between the four principals, who all know what they're in and spar off each other wonderfully. Kevin Kline in particular raises the biggest laughs as the partially-deaf sex-obsessed one. It's completely implausible but great fun.
½ August 12, 2016
Ok. I'm a sucker for Michael Douglas.
½ July 2, 2016
Last Vegas is entertaining and hilarious. A movie about four men going to Vegas to have a bachelor party to celebrate their friends marriage is a great plot. This movie also has some great actors. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 25, 2016
Sam (Kevin Kline): The thing is... It's crazy, but whenever something spectacular happens to me, the first thing I want to do is tell my wife about it. And, after 40 years of marriage, if I can't tell her about
something wonderful that happened to me, it sort of stops being wonderful.

This was alright, just tad bit too cutesy for my taste; I mean, it was entertaining enough, but the primary cast didn't seem to have any chemistry together-- separately they were great but together they didn't seem to belong as friends. Nonetheless, this was still not a bad way to while away an hour and 45 minutes of your life...you could do worse.
½ May 18, 2016
Just watched it on Showtime. Boring and predictable. Easy money for the stars.
½ April 18, 2016
Grumpy Old Men go to Vegas in this predictable comedy.
March 8, 2016
All these men have been in far better films, seems like an attempt at a geriatric 'Hangover' type film, that fell flat.
½ March 5, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie. Despite knowing pretty much how the movie was going to turn out, the movie did an absolute fantastic job at showcasing each individual actor equally in my opinion, and that was the movies biggest charm. 4 old best friends decide to go to Vegas for a bachelor party after one of them decides to get married to a woman 40 years younger.
The 4 friends share a unique bond, and have quite the history between the 4.
Despite feuding between a couple of them, they come together for a fantastic weekend that shows just how special a true friendship can be.

I think one of the main things shown here was forgiveness and not holding grudges to people you care about.
The movie had a good message and I loved some of the laughs that were on display. There were some truly funny parts on display in the movie as the old crowd intertwined with the young crowd. It was cool to see.
The movie does have flaws but you cannot ignore the talent on the screen.

Each 4 of the legendary actors had their chance for a showcase and they all shined brightly.
February 21, 2016
Adorable, good-natured and harmless fun
February 21, 2016
I think sometimes you can have too many stars and it upsets the balance of a quality film. These four actors are all used to having the limelight and it feels weird that they are all performing a more supporting role than the lead. It's not exactly the blockbuster some might expect either, with such talented ingredients at its disposal. Often when an older English cast come together it produces a highly comical movie, such as the Marigold Hotel for example, but this just didn't float my boat too much for some reason. As you would expect it is very American with Bachelor parties, sleazy older men lusting after young women, gambling in casino's, and pool parties, and it's just lacking on much of the humour. Sure, I can follow the story easy enough and it's entertaining to a degree, but nothing special given the wealth of experience it has at its helm. Maybe it's just me, but seeing these four cast in such a film is not what we're used to seeing and I don't think it's their speciality, they're natural born bad asses and should stick to what their gift is. I don't mind it as a one off, and the storyline of going to Vegas to rekindle their youth whilst having a stag night is very lighthearted, so it's very watchable and doesn't get too dull. I just think this is aimed at an older American audience that can relate to this a tad more than us British. Still, if I were to have a stag night now, this has given me one hell of an idea as to how it should be done :)
February 20, 2016
Enjoyable film. Not really a must-see, but worth your time if you're a De Niro fan, as he gives a solid performance here.