Last Vegas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last Vegas Reviews

September 22, 2017
With lesser actors, this would have been awful. Such as it is, it passes the time well enough with Kline on typical scene stealing form.
½ August 3, 2017
One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life! An old foggie movie that tries to rip off grumpy old men and the hangover and falls completely flat on its face. Cringe worthy.
August 3, 2017
Between 2.5 and 3. Not much coherence, many flawks, and looks a good excuse to have fun in Vegas while making a movie, but personalities from the main actors is enough to keep it going.
July 28, 2017
It's a pretty good movie I like the actors and the movie itself.
July 16, 2017
These guys really are out of money, so they take any roles that makes money.
July 5, 2017
One of the best combinations in recent memory featuring Robert De Niro, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline, their chemistry substitutes for plot and entertains!! Although the film is directed towards a senior audience, I enjoyed it as a young teen. This movie is fun to watch and great to see with best friends.
½ May 10, 2017
great cast with some funny and entertaining moments
March 26, 2017
Huipputason näyttelijäkaarti, elokuva oli kuitenkin hieman pitkäveteinen, kestää kuitenkin hyvin yhden katselukerran. ^_^
½ March 25, 2017
Cliche ridden, sexist mess
½ January 26, 2017
Cuatro mejoes amigos de toda la vida irán a Las Vegas para la despedida de soltero de uno de ellos. Billy (Michael Douglas), llegando a sus 70 años se planea casar con una chica mucho menor. Para lo cual ha decidido reunir a sus tres mejores amigos Paddy (Robert De Niro), Sam (Kevin Kline) y Archie (Morgan Freeman). Con un elenco de primera, esta es una especie de 'Hangover' con una versión de personajes de la tercera edad, lo que le da un condumio especial a la historia. Me divirtió, la encontré un poco predecible, pero mantiene momentos muy divertidos; y cada personaje mantiene un estereotipo muy particular
½ January 21, 2017
This movie was exactly what I expected, and well worth watching with your parents or grandparents
December 31, 2016
Esperaba mas de la pelicula, es decir, tenia a Freeman y a De Niro. Termino siendo un flick bastante flojo.
December 30, 2016
It is good movie to watch
December 24, 2016
Really enjoyed this film. Plenty of fun and a stellar cast. Plot got a little lost in places but good easy watching with a heartfelt vibe.
December 16, 2016
I was incredibly surprised by the critic reviews when I saw them. This was a great comedy that had its funny parts, but also had a lot of heart and morals. De Niro's character in particular was beautifully executed. All four of the main cast were brilliant, I knew I would enjoy it when I saw these legends in the starring roles but I didn't expect to like it this much.
October 8, 2016
This film is a perky example of how the quality of the cast alone can't make a good movie if the screenplay has obvious flaws.
This Vegas trip of often haughty lifelong friends can't quite manage to entertain as one would expect from the names on the movie poster.
½ August 27, 2016
So light it could float away, this very slight movie is entirely anchored by the affectionate interplay between the four principals, who all know what they're in and spar off each other wonderfully. Kevin Kline in particular raises the biggest laughs as the partially-deaf sex-obsessed one. It's completely implausible but great fun.
½ August 12, 2016
Ok. I'm a sucker for Michael Douglas.
½ July 2, 2016
Last Vegas is entertaining and hilarious. A movie about four men going to Vegas to have a bachelor party to celebrate their friends marriage is a great plot. This movie also has some great actors. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 25, 2016
Sam (Kevin Kline): The thing is... It's crazy, but whenever something spectacular happens to me, the first thing I want to do is tell my wife about it. And, after 40 years of marriage, if I can't tell her about
something wonderful that happened to me, it sort of stops being wonderful.

This was alright, just tad bit too cutesy for my taste; I mean, it was entertaining enough, but the primary cast didn't seem to have any chemistry together-- separately they were great but together they didn't seem to belong as friends. Nonetheless, this was still not a bad way to while away an hour and 45 minutes of your life...you could do worse.