Let Me In Reviews

• 3d ago

Good emotional pull And a fairly tight plot, but lacked a certain depth

Good emotional pull And a fairly tight plot, but lacked a certain depth

• Oct 27, 2019

Boring trash not scary movie starring the kid who’s night crawler. I’ll forget about this bland looking movie on t minus already forgot about it.

• Oct 15, 2019

Heartwarming, Captivating , Mesmerizing.

Heartwarming, Captivating , Mesmerizing.

• Oct 05, 2019

This film is too pale looking.

This film is too pale looking.

• Sep 24, 2019

Very bloody, a good remake, and one that should be appreciated.

Very bloody, a good remake, and one that should be appreciated.

• Jul 08, 2019

I'm glad I saw the original first. This is ok, but the original was more eerie, suspenseful and tender and real. You really felt for the characters. You do in this one, it just doesn't quite draw you in.

• Mar 02, 2019

Both movies are a must see after you read the book. A fresh look for Vampire loving stories.

• Feb 12, 2019

Not a bad movie. Worth seeing.

Not a bad movie. Worth seeing.

• Jan 21, 2019

Acting was good , the story interesting enough. Why its deemed 18s i do not know. Agood light watch that should be shown to all bullies. Only one death i didnt agree with.

• Jan 20, 2019

Great vampire movie. Chloe Grace Moretz is one of my favorite actresses.

Great vampire movie. Chloe Grace Moretz is one of my favorite actresses.