Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Reviews

November 26, 2017
Doesn't compare to the first. Wasted money on the ticket.
½ November 8, 2017
Its a great movie, funny, but they went alittle to far and the story gets all mixed up.
November 4, 2017
Entertaining, if not an overly memorable entry.
½ October 16, 2017
Funny and beautiful, it's the best one
September 18, 2017
Same charms with more hilarity and heart, same goes to the silliness that's not a big bother this time. All colored by the beautiful animation that makes this the best yet of the zany series. (A-)

(Full review TBD)
½ August 25, 2017
I'd enjoy it more if they got rid of that stupid Afro Circus
½ August 14, 2017
Madagascar 3 is the best in the franchise, but still is sub par when compared to other movies.
August 10, 2017
DreamWorks is so worthless not just cause there's already Pixar but because they're lazy at making movies. First off, DreamWorks' CGI is seriously amateur compared to Pixar's, and Madagascar 3 has a boring story, flat two-dimensional characters and an unfocused script with a short attention span.
August 8, 2017
A pleasant, animation joy-ride from start to finish, the third Madagascar has come a long way and proves that a traveling group of mammals (and penguins) can be entertaining as anything.
August 6, 2017
This film proved that even the first film is a bust, it can be improved. Europe's Most Wanted is a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy with funny gags, fleshed out characters, and a more interesting story with again, a satisfying ending.
½ August 4, 2017
Fast-paced, dazzling and vibrant animation, a great story and Europe settings,made this third movie the Best in the entire franchise!
The addiction of new characters like Stephano and Gia improve even more the humour, and the antogonist Capitain DuBois is extremely hilarious as well.
Being a fan of the franchise it was certainly an amazing surprise this movie! One of DreamWorks best!

|It's an 8,7 out of 10|
½ May 31, 2017
The filmmakers have embraced the zaniness of Madagascar's premise entirely with this third installment, and that is a good thing. Wacky, colourful, and surprisingly full of heart, Europe's Most Wanted proves itself to be the best of the trilogy.
½ May 26, 2017
OK, I think I like Madagascar 3 more than the second one, and not to say that I hated the second one, but I don't know. The second one was just OK in my opinion. But anyways, I love this third installment of the Madagascar franchise nonetheless. I think it's on the same level as the first one.
½ May 21, 2017
supera a las dos películas anteriores tiene un buen guion pero que pudo haber dado mas
½ April 14, 2017
Madagascar 3 may not have the irreverence of some of DreamWorks' earlier movies but it still might just be the best of the trilogy to date with brightly coloured animation - although that's hardly a surprise in terms of animation nowadays -, humour and plenty of fun especially during this one circus sequence in London as well as a car chase in Monte Carlo earlier in the film. I'd consider adding that to a Top 10 favourite car chases in movies. I'm usually not much into circuses but in terms of this movie, I'd totally come to this circus. It just looks so fun.
April 3, 2017
Wow. Awsome Movie.. Yooo Whooo..
March 27, 2017
Woah! These movies just keep on getting better and better!
This installment was as entertaining as it was hilarious. My favourite characters were King Julien (Sacha Baron Cohen) & Alex (Ben Stiller), who were both very witty, unique & funny.
Eric Darnell, Conrad Vernon & Tom Mcgrath did an awesome job directing this film, and it was very well written by Eric Darnell (Again) & Noah Baumbach.
"Madagascar 3: Europes Most Wanted" was truly a fantastic movie, and is indeed a great & worthwhile watch.
½ March 17, 2017
3/17/2017: It was a nice movie with a few funny moments.
February 23, 2017
Funny and cute. Better than the 2nd movie, but not as good as the first.
½ February 20, 2017
Pretty decent 3rd installment.