Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Reviews

½ April 14, 2017
Madagascar 3 may not have the irreverence of some of DreamWorks' earlier movies but it still might just be the best of the trilogy to date with brightly coloured animation - although that's hardly a surprise in terms of animation nowadays -, humour and plenty of fun especially during this one circus sequence in London as well as a car chase in Monte Carlo earlier in the film. I'd consider adding that to a Top 10 favourite car chases in movies. I'm usually not much into circuses but in terms of this movie, I'd totally come to this circus. It just looks so fun.
April 3, 2017
Wow. Awsome Movie.. Yooo Whooo..
March 27, 2017
Woah! These movies just keep on getting better and better!
This installment was as entertaining as it was hilarious. My favourite characters were King Julien (Sacha Baron Cohen) & Alex (Ben Stiller), who were both very witty, unique & funny.
Eric Darnell, Conrad Vernon & Tom Mcgrath did an awesome job directing this film, and it was very well written by Eric Darnell (Again) & Noah Baumbach.
"Madagascar 3: Europes Most Wanted" was truly a fantastic movie, and is indeed a great & worthwhile watch.
½ March 17, 2017
3/17/2017: It was a nice movie with a few funny moments.
February 23, 2017
Funny and cute. Better than the 2nd movie, but not as good as the first.
½ February 20, 2017
Pretty decent 3rd installment.
January 21, 2017
Hopefully it's the last one cuz the only problem was bad continuity, but otherwise not that bad.
December 31, 2016
It's good movie to watch
December 28, 2016
"Europe's Most Wanted" is the best installment in the franchise.
December 23, 2016
Very impressive Madagascar 3 now focus after the eponymous island and Africa to Europe.
Although the cost and humor is found, the film reach the level of the previous sections.
Nonetheless, the film is more explosions, destruction and reckless driving,.
November 18, 2016
A fun movie where the zoo animals join up with a circus. Lots of colour and entertainment. Nothing will beat the original Madagascar movie though.
½ November 14, 2016
Very satisfying Conclusion to the Madagascar Franchise
½ October 4, 2016
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Madagascar 3 was a fun and enjoyable movie with jokes for the whole family to laugh at.
We quickly get thrown into an adventure and it is expected that we already are familiar with the main characters. This means that there are no real character introductions, or development, so I suggest that you've watched at least the first Madagascar movie before watching this one.

As you can expect from DreamWorks, this was a beautifully animated movie. It also had a lot of unexpected lines (sometimes borderline controversial) which made it even more fun to watch as a teenage/older audience. The plot is very exciting; I mean who wouldn't want to travel around the world with a circus? There is also some tension, as they are followed by an evil captain (also called "Crazy woman") who's looking to hunt them down to get Alex the lion's head on her office wall.

Not everything in this movie makes sense, but in most cases this is totally fine. After all it's an animated kid's movie, everything is not supposed to be making sense. It was a very fun and easy-to-watch film, and I would watch it again with my family. I would even go as far as to rate it the highest out of the Madagascar films, and I would recommend it to most people!

/Leonard
½ September 25, 2016
it is incredible and fantastic
August 26, 2016
One of the few trilogies that third was the best than two then one
August 9, 2016
The impossible has happened. Usually the sequels get worse as they come along. In this case, they actually improve.
July 24, 2016
Much, much better than Madagascar 1 and 2.
½ July 8, 2016
One of the best cartoon villains I've seen. The comedy, story and action are top notch, even better than the first two instalments.
July 1, 2016
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted is entertaining and hilarious. This movie is a great family movie. This movie is the best out of all of the other Madagascar movies and ends with a great trilogy. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 12, 2016
A fun movie. Lots of illogical stuff but who cares. Fireworks.