Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Reviews

April 15, 2018
The movie had a really good start but at the end, it seems like it was all mushed together.
March 31, 2018
Mdagaskar is a very good movie, probably it's in the my own top 10 animated features of all time
March 30, 2018
Loved this movie and all the recognisable voice actors. The story developed so beautifully and there were a lot of unexpected twists but had a predictable ending. Regardless, this movie is very deserving of 5 stars.
March 30, 2018
Awesome! Amazing animation, gorgeous concepts and setting. Story is really solid and enjoyable. Every character is likeable and is full of their own humor. Has lots of potential as a franchise. Highly recommend!
March 30, 2018
Very good... Not just for kids. Helps to be a kid at heart
½ March 30, 2018
A fun movie that stays relevant and keeps you entertained
March 29, 2018
This movie is just another add- on to Dream Works' array of masterpieces. The plot is epic smooth and comedic and the new characters were all awesome and hyperbolic. Voice actors and actresses were also working so great and just perfectly fit their respective roles and the European scene could be felt in anywhere in the scene (except on the latter part). The most loved character perhaps, would be Captain Chantel DuBois, a French police woman possessing that super hyperbolic character. The circus characters were also playful and the entire film would fictionally drive you to European scenes. Also, Fireworks by my Katy is a perfect soundtrack of the film. Some action were mild though and the other "some" possesses rude humor but I don't think so this should be rated PG :)
March 29, 2018
This movie was kinda of plain to be honest and it doesn't deserve to be in first place, yet alone the top 10 . The movie was ok, but not a master piece
March 29, 2018
This touching movie. This is one movie i much recommend watching. Very heartwarming.
March 29, 2018
Madagascar 3 was really nice movie i have ever seen before. Animations used in movie was great. It would be far better to watch this movie in 3D. this movie has a combination of nice story, comedy and some actions too.

In this movie there were some sad scenes at the last but most of the time it was comedy. The new characters were also really good.

I enjoyed watching this movie. Watching this movie won't be loss of time and money. So, watch this movie as soon as possible!!!!

Thanks to all the team of Madagascar 3 for making this amazing movie.

I hope that Madagascar 4 would come soon.
March 29, 2018
The movie is a real feast for the senses. Worth seeing a few times. Really beautiful work.
March 29, 2018
laugh out loud funny and entertaining from beginning to end
March 29, 2018
The film was fun to watch, I like how its funny yet emotional at the same time because you really want them to get back to he zoo! But on their way back to the zoo they encounter trouble on their way as the plain crashes and to get back to the zoo they have to act as circus animals to get on the train then they have to help the circus animals perform which was funny to watch. the journey from Africa back to new york zoo was a quick journey but on their way they made new friends and realised that they are wild animals. They get back to the zoo and they realise how much better their life is without the zoo and that the wild is their home. As you watch the film you notice that the wild is their home and they don't need to be in a zoo because they can survive with each other in the wild.
March 29, 2018
I want to say for all of those people who made this film. I really liked the film because it was very funny and it has got good animation, funny ascend and good jokes.

When I was watched the story it reminded me of my past life which I was sped with my friend's in my childhood. The firework was very good. Music was the best and the dancing was very interested. I hope in the future is coming more like these films. All my member of family likes it and always they wanted to watch because it has got great story and funny jokes. We hope more of this is come out soon as possible. Would you like to tell me when other one is coming out because I want to see more of this film? I watched with my college friend's few weeks ago and they are always talking about it and they are wanted to see more of these film. Thanks your regard Samir.
March 29, 2018
I have two grandsons that I adore. I have been held hostage by many movies so it's nice to get one that's genuinely entertaining. This movie is beyond all expectations. It is funny for all ages. In particular, the humor aimed at adults is not off color or double entendre.

Non stop action. Lots of colorful fun. Many unique characters that make it not seem like just another variation. Great music.

A special mention for Sasha Baron Cohen. I don't normally think he's funny at all. He is a riot as King Julian. Especially this time around he falls in love with a big bear. There is one scene with them that is down right touching.

Highly recommend.
½ March 1, 2018
Better than the first two
November 26, 2017
Doesn't compare to the first. Wasted money on the ticket.
½ November 8, 2017
Its a great movie, funny, but they went alittle to far and the story gets all mixed up.
November 4, 2017
Entertaining, if not an overly memorable entry.