Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Reviews

November 18, 2016
A fun movie where the zoo animals join up with a circus. Lots of colour and entertainment. Nothing will beat the original Madagascar movie though.
½ November 14, 2016
Very satisfying Conclusion to the Madagascar Franchise
½ October 4, 2016
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Madagascar 3 was a fun and enjoyable movie with jokes for the whole family to laugh at.
We quickly get thrown into an adventure and it is expected that we already are familiar with the main characters. This means that there are no real character introductions, or development, so I suggest that you've watched at least the first Madagascar movie before watching this one.

As you can expect from DreamWorks, this was a beautifully animated movie. It also had a lot of unexpected lines (sometimes borderline controversial) which made it even more fun to watch as a teenage/older audience. The plot is very exciting; I mean who wouldn't want to travel around the world with a circus? There is also some tension, as they are followed by an evil captain (also called "Crazy woman") who's looking to hunt them down to get Alex the lion's head on her office wall.

Not everything in this movie makes sense, but in most cases this is totally fine. After all it's an animated kid's movie, everything is not supposed to be making sense. It was a very fun and easy-to-watch film, and I would watch it again with my family. I would even go as far as to rate it the highest out of the Madagascar films, and I would recommend it to most people!

/Leonard
½ September 25, 2016
it is incredible and fantastic
August 26, 2016
One of the few trilogies that third was the best than two then one
August 9, 2016
The impossible has happened. Usually the sequels get worse as they come along. In this case, they actually improve.
July 24, 2016
Much, much better than Madagascar 1 and 2.
½ July 8, 2016
One of the best cartoon villains I've seen. The comedy, story and action are top notch, even better than the first two instalments.
July 1, 2016
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted is entertaining and hilarious. This movie is a great family movie. This movie is the best out of all of the other Madagascar movies and ends with a great trilogy. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 12, 2016
A fun movie. Lots of illogical stuff but who cares. Fireworks.
½ May 31, 2016
Shows that being known as a criminal is not much fun, even when you meet some new people along the way
May 30, 2016
It is no doubt an amazing sequel and is the best in the franchise the villain is funny and the characters are even better and more cool in this movie
½ May 19, 2016
The third installment of Madagascar is witty, clever, and fun in its first half, that's blown immediately after the other half of its runtime,then it becomes gimmicky, predictable, and formulaic
½ May 12, 2016
Give it up already!!!
½ May 4, 2016
wooooooow genial increiblemente asombrosa y chistosa.
April 28, 2016
Kept up the good work from the second one
April 14, 2016
Madagascar 3 tiene algunos elementos atractivos y una historia mas definida y menos perdida, algunas escenas (especialmente lo del circo) son coloridas y muy ingeniosas, saca muy buen provecho del 3D (con unos cuantos gimics por ahi, pero si funcionan muy bien), a mejorado bastante comparado con sus otras 2 partes.
½ April 3, 2016
This was a good film but I think the first 2 were better and they maybe should of left it there
½ March 11, 2016
Europe's Most Wanted is fun and beautiful to look at, even though it couldn't choose between being silly or being serious and emotional.
March 2, 2016
Defeintly the best in the series at the moment it does not fail at being cute, smart, funny, and creative.