Metal Man Reviews

• Apr 02, 2019

knock off of iron man

knock off of iron man

• Nov 21, 2018

This movie is so bad, that it looks like a 2000's YouTube video. What a shameful mess of a movie.

• Jul 03, 2017

A film with a paper-thin plot and an incoherent pile of garbage.

A film with a paper-thin plot and an incoherent pile of garbage.

• Jun 19, 2016

Don't take this the wrong the wrong way. This movie is absolute garbage, but it's so bad that it's fun to watch for a bit anyway. Eventually you probably turn it off before the movies over so I don't recommend spending any money to see it but if you find it on YouTube or something I'd watch some of it.

• Jun 19, 2016

• Mar 18, 2015

if ur a crack head this movie is for u

if ur a crack head this movie is for u

• Jun 20, 2013

Where do I begin with this piece of trash? It's time to ramble ramble ramble! FUCK YEAH ramble ramble ramble! the story is about this guy who gets trapped into this metal suit and becomes Metal Man and furthermore, the suit is designed to be trapped forever once you wear it. Ok first of all, what moron designed this suit of metal armor? The main hero's wearing the helmet throughout the whole movie once he wears it and never take sit off because it's jammed on his fucking head! Who designed that fucking thing?! The action scenes are so horrendously bad! Whoever choreographed these obviously is a fucking pussycat, can suck my pubes and doesn't know how to fight! This movie is obviously an Iron Man rip-off whilst trying so hard not to be an Iron Man rip-off. The suit looks incredibly shit as you can see on the front cover that the armor is hiding in the shadows meaning that the costume is SHIT! Metal Man gets a 0/10!

• Jun 12, 2012

It's so bad. Not sure if it's bad enough to be good but it just may be. It's too early to tell. Maybe one day it will join the elites along with Ed Wood's films, Troll2 and Birdemic: Shock and Terror. Not sure if it's worthy though. I guess only time will tell.

• Oct 30, 2011

This movie is so funny it joins movies like manos and battlefield earth in the catagory of movies so bad you'll laugh your ass off.