Moneyball - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Moneyball Reviews

January 12, 2018
Amazing baseball flick.
½ January 1, 2018
(First and only viewing - 7/10/2012)
December 27, 2017
Puntaje Original: 8.5

Una obra maestra, soberbio guión, soberbia dirección y brillantes actuaciones.
½ December 23, 2017
I really enjoyed this movie, which somehow made baseball statistics come to life.
November 27, 2017
Great movie, but hard to keep track of if you're not really into baseball much.
November 24, 2017
Just about the most perfect baseball movie. And they stayed close to the real story as well.
November 12, 2017
Pitt, Hill e Seymour Hoffman tre giganti.
November 10, 2017
10/10 masterpiece, inspirational!!
October 22, 2017
This movie is really good - like, really. It made me think and touched on my emotions and all that, but this review is really all about Brad Pitt because I think he stands out in this movie. First of all, I loved his jumpsuits. They look really good on him. Second, I think of all his movies, this is where he looks the absolute cutest. Especially his hair.
½ October 9, 2017
Smart and entertaining
September 5, 2017
Moneyball is a great movie about baseball! If you like baseball it's the right movie for you to watch! It's a true story about Billy Beane and the Oakland Athletics baseball team. It gives very thoughtful and good performances by Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill and the rest of the cast. It's definitely one of Brad Pitt's best performances. The struggle the team goes through and how they never give up and try to win really shows a lot about the team and what the real people did.
½ September 3, 2017
Knowing little about baseball but a lot about sport, I could relate to many aspects of this movie. It lagged a bit towards the end but was still enjoyable. Winner or Loser? You decide. AAN GGN
August 15, 2017
"Moneyball" entertains, and Brad Pitt is the spirit of the film. Baseball fans won't ever forget this.
August 12, 2017
Pretty Good and its a great movie its a must-watch on every movie critic's list
July 31, 2017
Good. The only good movie which actually have good ratings on this site. i don't know why so many less intelligent people are writing reviews on this site .
July 27, 2017
Love this movie! I've been meaning to watch it for the last couple of yrs after I finished reading the book and since I saw it, I can't stop watching it! I haven't been this addicted to a movie since Star Wars when I was a kid!
June 24, 2017
"What are you really worth?"
One of the most soulful baseball movie i ve seen ! Brad Pitts performance is really good !
May 31, 2017
For lovers of America's Great Pastime, Moneyball will deliver. Brad Pitt nails it and Jonah Hill shows off some acting chops of his own in this dramatic rendition of a real-life story.
May 27, 2017
well crafted but ultimately about a subject i have zero interest in. if it wasnt for some of the acting and the astute putting together it'd have been a snoozefest. interesting to see chris pratt again who i recently saw for the first time in guardians of the galaxy. also interesting to see jonah hill for a second time, my only previous sighting being in a similar sidekick type role in wolf of wall street. i think a film about any subject at all should be enticing to those who arent interested in the subject matter for it to be a success or it's just painting itself into a corner and it's all the harder to open that door when it's based on a factual timeline of events. like the GM was focused on the stat's this was less focused on any drama. however the director may have been doing the best with what he had to work with. truth sometimes isnt that dramatic.
May 7, 2017
I don't usually like this kind of movies but this was awesome.