Moneyball - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Moneyball Reviews

February 22, 2018
Brilliantly acted, even for the ones who do not know about baseball, it is a great experience.
½ February 22, 2018
now i will..

Moneyball

If it comes to bits and pieces and scoring on intense sequences; it doesn't hold back, especially all the scenes between Billy Beane and his daughter which are beautifully innocent and probably the only things that helps binding all of it. Moneyball works as a majestic entertainer for the Baseball fans but if not, then it may come off as reading news as it depends a whole lot of on factual events which may sometimes sound like just plain old news. Bennett Miller is perfect for the job and holds onto it but what really factors in is the screenplay which is filled with compelling arguments and amazing dialogues; kudos to Aaron Sorkin and Steven Zaillian. And on performance level, Brad Pitt offers some of his best work along with a great supporting cast like Jonah Hill. Moneyball has its ups (exhilarating conversations) and downs (an over stretched drama) and more importantly plays for more than 2 hours which could have been edited better but all in all it works.
½ February 17, 2018
I don't like many Brad Pitt performances. In many of them he comes off as conceited. But here is finally a role where I liked him. More down to earth. He makes the movie enjoyable. All by himself.
February 3, 2018
If your a baseball fan, this is a must watch. Pitt does great job.
February 2, 2018
Wasn't sure what to expect but did not disappoint
½ January 30, 2018
Knowing little about baseball but a lot about sport, I could relate to many aspects of this movie. It lagged a bit towards the end but was still enjoyable. Winner or Loser? You decide. AAN GGN AFI
January 12, 2018
Amazing baseball flick.
½ January 1, 2018
(First and only viewing - 7/10/2012)
December 27, 2017
Puntaje Original: 8.5

Una obra maestra, soberbio guión, soberbia dirección y brillantes actuaciones.
½ December 23, 2017
I really enjoyed this movie, which somehow made baseball statistics come to life.
November 27, 2017
Great movie, but hard to keep track of if you're not really into baseball much.
November 24, 2017
Just about the most perfect baseball movie. And they stayed close to the real story as well.
November 12, 2017
Pitt, Hill e Seymour Hoffman tre giganti.
November 10, 2017
10/10 masterpiece, inspirational!!
October 22, 2017
This movie is really good - like, really. It made me think and touched on my emotions and all that, but this review is really all about Brad Pitt because I think he stands out in this movie. First of all, I loved his jumpsuits. They look really good on him. Second, I think of all his movies, this is where he looks the absolute cutest. Especially his hair.
½ October 9, 2017
Smart and entertaining
September 5, 2017
Moneyball is a great movie about baseball! If you like baseball it's the right movie for you to watch! It's a true story about Billy Beane and the Oakland Athletics baseball team. It gives very thoughtful and good performances by Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill and the rest of the cast. It's definitely one of Brad Pitt's best performances. The struggle the team goes through and how they never give up and try to win really shows a lot about the team and what the real people did.
August 15, 2017
"Moneyball" entertains, and Brad Pitt is the spirit of the film. Baseball fans won't ever forget this.
August 12, 2017
Pretty Good and its a great movie its a must-watch on every movie critic's list
July 31, 2017
Good. The only good movie which actually have good ratings on this site. i don't know why so many less intelligent people are writing reviews on this site .