No One Lives Reviews

• May 08, 2020

Nonstop awesome B movie entertainment

Nonstop awesome B movie entertainment

• Apr 28, 2020

Here we go picking on people from Louisiana again. Yes, they all live in the swamp. Yes, they assault tourists, etc. But what would happen if creepy swamp people kidnapped .... (SPOILERS) an even creepier serial killer??? Interesting premise - it certainly had me hooked. But then it devolved into a typical splatter fest (let's go hide over there by those running chain saws) and I remembered that I don't actually LIKE horror films.

• Mar 24, 2020

Don't let Luke Evans' presence fool you like it did me for it was a horrible movie. I wasn't expecting a masterpiece but I was in it for a decent kill 'em all kind of revenge movie. It was quite rotten if you ask me.

• Mar 24, 2020

Nice Plot ,But Someting Just Not Make sense Enough

Nice Plot ,But Someting Just Not Make sense Enough

• Mar 12, 2020

I personally love 'No One Lives! It's brilliant for a late night movie with some snacks! The gore is overwhelming and sometimes 'silly.' But nonetheless it still holds a lot of good qualities for all members of the audience, there's horror, comedy and psychopaths! It is one hell of a quirky movie that you either love or hate...

• Jan 05, 2020

Spooky, scary and unpredictable horror.

Spooky, scary and unpredictable horror.

• Dec 27, 2019

I love the work of director Ryûhei Kitamura ("Versus" "Azumi" "Midnight Meat Train"), but this one is a disappointment, mostly thanks for an incredibly weak script. The story starts out promising with a young couple taking a road trip and running afoul a gang of backwoods criminals at a bar. The couple is later run off the road and kidnapped by said backwoods thugs, but the film takes an excepted turn when the hillbilly criminals check the car trunk and find a girl bound and gagged, setting up the films premiss of a group of bad guys having to fight off an even badder guy in a bloody backwoods action suspense piece. The plot is basically Rutger Hauer's John Ryder from the Hitcher (in this film called "Driver" as a bit of a nod to that 80s classic) versus the backwoods mafia. Luke Evans is chillingly effective as Driver and Lee Tergesen delivers a reliably good performance as the leader of the backwoods gang, which sounds cool, but ends up not working at all. From WWE Studios, who mostly produce garbage (the exception being Mike Flannigan's "Oculus"), choose another garbage script, filled with routine action set pieces, awful dialogue, and some unbearable one-liners. Still, they did have the smarts to hire Kitamura, who brings his flare for action, violence, and copious amounts of gore. In lesser hands, this film would have been unbearable, but with Kitamura at the helm, the films does offer style and his trademark penchant for blood and viscera that will appeal to horror fans, but really doesn't off much to others.

• Dec 18, 2019

It was better than I initially expected with a WWE films horror movie. There were some interesting plot twists that created the air of potential. However, that was quickly dashed with the blood sprays and the Saw-type killing apparatuses. Unlike some other reviewers, I enjoyed the fact that there was no particular character that was worth rooting for. I wanted more about the history of Luke Evan's character, or at least the psychology behind his actions toward the two girls.

• Nov 08, 2019

I liked the concept of this film. Really interesting twist. Luke Evans performance really holds the film together. He's both sexy and terrifying in equal measure.

• May 05, 2019

BRUTAL BLOODBATH WITH SOME MACGUYVER CLEVERNESS SPRINKLED IN. GOOD MOVIE ALL AROUND