Nobody's Fool Reviews

• Nov 23, 2020

i have never cringed this much, just bad.

i have never cringed this much, just bad.

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of Nobody's Fool? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/51NBnsQPDzV04tBFhudMkj?si=5QwkoIg7QeSepByQGP-sXg

• Jul 07, 2020

This movie stinks so bad I swear I could actually smell it. It was so bad I lack the vocabulary to truly rip it, apart as it deserves.

• May 09, 2020

This movie could've been so good and funny. But they messed up the script so bad. Danica is one of the worst characters ever. You can say at least the movie was real, cause stuff like that actually happens but what the hell. They could've made Danica a bad ass woman, but they made her a stupid confused piece of crap. The only good part of the movie was Haddish, and Frank deserved better, can't believe they made him be a fool in the end. Unforgivable. The ending literally ruined my day.

• Feb 17, 2020

Tiffany Haddish brings out the best in her character with the humor. There is slight catfishing in the film with guests of Nev and Max to help the sister who may or may not be catfished. Love how the film end and is worth a watch. Thumbs up.

• Feb 16, 2020

HORRIBLE. Waste of time. Disgustingly crude.

HORRIBLE. Waste of time. Disgustingly crude.

• Feb 16, 2020

I rather enjoyed this one. It was the right amount of romantic, comedic and savagery.

• Jan 30, 2020

Absolutely horrible show. Didn’t care for it at all

Absolutely horrible show. Didn’t care for it at all

• Jan 20, 2020

As much as I wanted to give this movie a good rating, I can’t. LOL This is definitely a film that Tiffany Haddish just didn’t live up to her potential. It seems like a film she should’ve done 10 years ago. I really think ALL of the actors in this movie were well beyond the point in their careers where they should’ve accepted this script. Just a real amateur style script with seasoned actors.

• Jan 04, 2020

Hilarious. Main character was a little annoying but it was a generally funny movie.