One Last Thing Reviews

• Jan 08, 2014

Cute story and idea but wasnt executed very well. Wasn't sure if it was a comedy or tragedy and I'm not sure if the writers knew which one it was either...

• Apr 24, 2013

not too bad.. but boring

not too bad.. but boring

• Feb 07, 2013

A dark drama that includes some comedy that ends up falling flat. The film relies on the viewer to feel remorse for the main character but the film makers give us little reason to do so. Add in the fact that his friends are obnoxious and his dream girl is a despondent alcoholic and we really have nothing to cling to. The film is mildly successful on a depressing tale of heartbreak and death but the mixed messages and uncharismatic characters bring the film down.

• Dec 25, 2012

omg GIDEON GLICK IS SOOOOOO HOTT IN THIS MOVIE!!!!

omg GIDEON GLICK IS SOOOOOO HOTT IN THIS MOVIE!!!!

• Dec 05, 2012

Is this supposed to be moving? when nothing is convincing except for a few moments, when most of the characters are annoying specially that religious doctor, when acting is awful & the ending? afterlife? heaven? huh...oh & well a boy's ultimate wish being being with an annoying model for a week? ok

• Nov 22, 2012

storyline & comedy, what a mix

storyline & comedy, what a mix

• Nov 14, 2012

Its start was slow. But the impact was great^^. I assumed it would be an odd comedy of sorts from the preview,Instead there was an honestly funny and touching movie.

• Aug 13, 2012

I didn't think the acting was that great, but even still I enjoyed this movie. I liked the main characters and felt they were well cast. The humor was lacking, but for a drama it certainly had its moments. As predictable as this movie could be it was still fun to watch it all unfold.

• Aug 11, 2012

Good idea, poorly executed

Good idea, poorly executed

• Aug 06, 2012

the ending is a bit unrealistic. however the overall movie was quite a surprise. based on the box's description i expected a comedy, and while it did have its funny parts. the overall movie was quite touching. there is a great moral to the story. excellent film.