Pieta Reviews

• Oct 03, 2019

The story is good, shame that the film is awful, to me really unwatchable, so I'll never know how it ends.

• Jul 10, 2019

เป็นหนังการล้างแค้นที่มีแต่ความเจ็บปวด ชอบพล็อตเรื่องที่ไม่ค่อยเหมือนใคร สนุก

เป็นหนังการล้างแค้นที่มีแต่ความเจ็บปวด ชอบพล็อตเรื่องที่ไม่ค่อยเหมือนใคร สนุก

• Jan 30, 2018

Balas dendam. Balas dendam. Balas dendam.

Balas dendam. Balas dendam. Balas dendam.

• Mar 04, 2017

Living on the edge of evilness and beyond. A ruthless villain, gets into some emotional trouble over some sudden heartcare towards himself. Love turn you blind and so on, great and twisted adaption of love-hate-fool-me-twice.

• Nov 17, 2016

Sad but interesting and at times brutal korean art house. Not amazing or groundbreaking but definitely a well made picture. Exploring Korean cinema...a good watch.

• Oct 08, 2016

Un film particolare anche se non mi ha fatto impazzire e la trama è più complessa di quanto possa sembrare inizialmente. Il film è un po' quello che uno si aspetta da un film del genere: pochi dialoghi, ritmo lento, inquadrature medio lunghe con un pizzico di macchina a mano. Secondo me a volte c'è troppo isterismo e dei sentimenti fin troppo spiattellati, però la trama riesce a tenere insieme il tutto abbastanza bene. Bella l'ambientazione nella periferia koreana.

• Aug 28, 2016

Not for the faint of heart. A cruel loan shark forces people to take out insurance policies when they take out their loans so when they can't pay up... well, he makes them a cripple. And gets the money. Everything changes when a woman shows up at his door claiming to be the mother that abandoned him at birth. Things get darker, more intense, and uncomfortable from there. Impressive performances and a consistent feeling of dread double down on a fatalistic ending.

• Marcus W Super Reviewer
    May 14, 2016

Although the story is great, it's buried deep and it's not a comfortable film to watch.

• Dec 16, 2014

without giving anything away, a tad too sentimental for a kkd. maybe it wasn't as delicious /jaw-droppng cos i caught on to the big reveal.

• Oct 27, 2014

A dark movie, with excellent performances.

A dark movie, with excellent performances.