Pink Flamingos Reviews

• Mar 26, 2021

The trashiest film ever made, what more can be said about it? It's not even unpleasant trash either. Other auteur directors are mere pretenders, serving faux product. This is the real deal.

• Dec 19, 2020

Pela sua fama achei que seria mais bizarro e nojento. Ainda achei bizarro e nojento mais também o achei divertido e até um pouco perturbador, acho que tenho algum problema na cabeça. Divine é um ícone e a trilha sonora é fabulosa porém o filme ainda é mal editado e as atuações são canastronas fora aquela cena da galinha que foi bem apavorante...

• Oct 19, 2020

one of the worst films I've ever seen, it's weird and meaningless, and the script is pretty stupid. :(

• Sep 15, 2020

literally wtf. there was no plot or underlying lesson or anything. it was just a story about people being unnecessarily gross. & she/he's a real person? & actually for real pooped in a box & then ate fresh dog crap? there was TOO much butthole at the birthday party. what on earth was that chicken scene? & the mom/son bj?? the acting & dialog was so horrible, it was basically just a bunch of disturbing scenes one right after the other. & everyone was yelling. just talk normal. the version i watched had some commentary from John Waters with a few additional clips not included in the movie; he's a real piece of work. i canNOT believe he's also the one to wrote & directed Hairspray.

• Aug 07, 2020

WHY WHY DOES THIS HAVE AN 80% on HEAR WHY?????????? 🤦‍♂️🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

WHY WHY DOES THIS HAVE AN 80% on HEAR WHY?????????? 🤦‍♂️🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Jun 05, 2020

The worst movie I've ever seen. Absolutely disgusting, stupid, plotless, boring, and pointless to watch. And the fact that this kind of garbage gets positive reviews is beyond me.

• Jun 05, 2020

The worst movie I’ve ever seen. Absolutely disgusing, stupid, plotless, boring, and pointless to watch. And the fact that this kind of garbage gets positive reviews is beyond me.

• May 09, 2020

The film is an excellent production of garbage. It twists the "how far can we go?" movie mentality to "how far must we go?". If you feel uncomfortable, John Waters succeeded in his goal. The first of the Trash Trilogy, Divine turns herself into the "filthiest person alive" to such a degree that it makes your mind wonder. Overall, If you love cult films and can handle vile and repulsive scenery, this film is the perfect one for you. If you are easily offended, you should watch the film too, just for the awful experience.

• May 06, 2020

I really like the film and I like Divine so much but I can handle everything except animal abusing even it's fake which case it isn't. Film makers answers questions about the chicken scene and basically they're saying no worries we ate the chickens after the scene immediately. But the chickens are suffered already. I don't know what to say.

• Apr 23, 2020

A true exercise on bad taste, that will leave many disturbed, but others enjoying it ironically.