P.S. I Love You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

P.S. I Love You Reviews

November 23, 2017
Depressing 99% not rescued by 1% at the end.
½ October 23, 2017
Bland and over used formula. Predictable and daft at times.
½ August 3, 2017
If you want to cry your eyes out, watch this movie....I relate to so much of it, and it challenges you to live intentionally with the person you love most.
June 2, 2017
Swank doesn't quite fit in this type of role, but she does a decent job. The story has some convenient plot twists, but it's a sweet tale. A little sappy in parts, but it's touching. Bonus points for the very human characters.
April 2, 2017
Is this a chick flick or a real movie? I can't tell.
March 21, 2017
Love the Swank. "Million Dollar Baby" is in my Best List. But "P.S." was a list of sophomoric cliches strung together to create the ultimate female fantasy (of a man and relationship). The story was so unoriginal that Hilary's talents were dismally wasted. - I give it two stars for that it was slickly produced and directed; and of course because of Ms. Swank. Her own life story would make a 10x better film (biopic). - Sorry, to those who were enraptured by this flick.
½ February 8, 2017
a great romantic story and was sort of sad. But I'd prefer other romantic movies rather than this one if I were you
January 31, 2017
Incredible all star cast that gave some of the best performances I have seen from each of them in a while. Get your tissues, glass of wine, bowl of popcorn, favorite blanket to snuggle up in and be prepared for a touching and incredible film.
½ January 28, 2017
I watched this movie mainly due to Gerard Butler period. He has a certain charm to every role he plays . My main thought was of Hilary Swank as his so called leading lady. Could not not find anyone better for this film. She may have 2 Oscars but she needs grow more in order to be able to play a romantic comedy. She was so dry it was so painful. Oh dear lord. It was like watching paint dry.
January 18, 2017
Such a good romantic film! One of Hilary Swank's best films!
½ January 15, 2017
Overall good film. This film is sweet but it does have its flaws. There's a lot of things that don't make sense but if you look past it you will enjoy this film.
½ January 7, 2017
Hillary Swank's character may be miscast. Lots of cliches but otherwise a cute and sad story. Rating: 7 / 10
December 14, 2016
This is one of my favourite movies of all time. Gerard Butler is amazing and so is his character. The story is so realistic and relatable, sad and also a little funny. I love the Irish parts of the film too ??????
October 9, 2016
Love the song in this movie
October 7, 2016
Thank god Gerard Butler was adorable in the film, otherwise it would've sucked completely. This did absolutely no justice to the book.
September 30, 2016
Love this movie!!! I could watch this everyday!
½ September 26, 2016
Fantastic romantic film with parts of comedy. Definitely one to cry so bring your tissues. The chemistry is fantastic between butler and swank! People say it was clique but i have never seen a movie like this!I recommend it!
½ July 15, 2016
Es la película mas retorcida que he visto, y después se quejan de "el juego del miedo"
April 8, 2016
Best parts ~ Gerry singing karaoke & William's line "how about going barefoot for a while?"
½ April 7, 2016
why? tomatometer is 24%, even though audience score is 80%... I LOVE THIS MOVIE, THAT'S ALL.