Rambo: Last Blood Reviews

• 2d ago

I didn't think it was a bad movie just a movie that lacks more depth in history, because it complies with what it promises to hear the title rambo when listening to the title we know that it means vilence and a lot of blood for this respectable

• 2d ago

I loved the movie! It is a perfect action movie if you like a lot of suspense and blood. You are always at the edge of your seat while watching this perfectly filmed movie!

• 3d ago

This is exactly what I expected, when I first saw a 1hr 30mins film which was an 18 I thought to myself how was that possible how can that much "bad" fit into such a small space of time (as movies in the last few years have barely been rated 18s). A few swear words here and there, gory and very violent action sequences and a harsh and thought provoking showing of sex trafficking it really ticked all the boxes in terms of being a 2010s 18. Most of all the action scenes (which was most of the film) were great and the story although it was basic fit the series of Rambo and was a fitting ending to the saga. Also, I thought it was cool how he used Vietnam War Vietcong esc traps against the gang members, it was as if he was using his PTSD as a weapon against the enemy. An amazing film, I highly recommend

• 3d ago

One of the worst films I’ve ever seen. Storyline and acting are just dreadful. The kind of B movie you’d expect to see on Netflix. Stallone clearly needed another pay day to fund more plastic surgery. Don’t waste your time.

• Awesome
    3d ago

Very good action movie.

Very good action movie.

• 5d ago

I very reluctantly you watched this movie thinking you the John Rambo series is more than played out... But I always pleasantly surprised that it was a good movie. Hopefully the last Rambo...

• 5d ago

3/5. The 3rd act is really fun and there are some decent moments. but it's mostly generic and doesn't feel like a Rambo film.

• 6d ago

Digno cierre para Rambo.

Digno cierre para Rambo.

• 6d ago

I liked it. I watched as a fan of the series, The first one is still my favorite, but this one was a good ending to the series

• caleb a
    6d ago

One last rescue mission for the lone wolf. Knowing that he can’t have a family of his own because of who he is and what they made him to be the best of the best killing machine. It’s gets your attention through out the movie and then ends with a cliff hanger because we have a general idea how he will spin the rest of his life as.