Reviews

• 2d ago

Why? Why did he make this? Who thought this plot was a good idea? I get that he needed a reason to kill, but this? Then for what? I assume he died. So she's dead, he's dead, a small group of a LARGE operation are dead. So what? Please tell me it was the last one. Should have stopped after Rambo III.

• Jan 08, 2022

More like Hambone, amirite 不不不

More like Hambone, amirite 不不不

• Jan 07, 2022

Surprisingly satisfactory... and bloody Rambo finale. Until The next chapter when Stallone is in his 80s perhaps!

• Jan 07, 2022

Bad. So so so bad. Not so bad it's good. Just awful. Utterly pointless. A script written by someone who's recently suffered a severe head injury. Terrible acting. The entire first hour exists purely to set up the last 30 mins, so just skip to that and you'll save 60 minutes and you won't miss a single important plot point. Also somehow despite only being 1 hour 40 mins it's also boring. Oh and it's super racist.

• Jan 05, 2022

Sylvester was way ahead of the game on this movie. We are all sick of the woke bs being served exclusively by the sreaming services. This movie was a throwback to when we could just simply be entertained. Yes, the bad guys are not the color that is politically correct to be the bad guys. But bad guys exist of every persuasion. This was a Great movie at a perfect time in history.

• Dec 27, 2021

why critics hate this movie? it verry gud

why critics hate this movie? it verry gud

• Dec 22, 2021

Very good film, action packed, awe inspiring and closely relates to modern day issues with certain parts of the world, classic Rambo style film, not for the mentally vulnerable, I think it did the Rambo series proud.

• Dec 21, 2021

It is Very Nice 8.3/10

It is Very Nice 8.3/10

• Dec 06, 2021

This was clearly the best sequel in the franchise. Outstanding action sequences and a great revenge story. It's a great way to end the franchise.

• Nov 15, 2021

Great movie! This is why we love rambo! The blood and massacre its great! Only wish the cartel leaders actually looked mexican or like actual cartel bosses, the girls dad wouldve been a better at being the boss! Thats the only flaw