Rambo: Last Blood Reviews

• 7h ago

Classic Rambo. Top movie. Rate 10/10

Classic Rambo. Top movie. Rate 10/10

• 18h ago

too cliched, bad acting, a somehow racist movie; only saved by the violent scenes.

• 22h ago

Really shows the aging of our hero that was introduced so long ago. He uses his brain to make up for his age. It was a real hard hitting emotional good end to the franchise.

• 1d ago

There is blood and the story and and action are good

There is blood and the story and and action are good

• 2d ago

Another movie that just wants to tell a story that fans of Rambo and action movies want to see. This one doesn't worry about what people, that aren't even in the target audience, think. This pandering to a certain audience has killed many action films of late, so when one comes along that doesn't care I'm happy to give it my hard earned money. Really not a great movie, but a damn good action movie, and better than some others in the Rambo franchise.

• 2d ago

This was a great movie, amazing action. story line was good. i think you have to be a fan of all the rambo's to enjoy this movie.

• 2d ago

Pure xenophobic and racist garbage. Stallone’s political bias is showing. Glad I didn’t waste any money on it.

no longer amusing e.o.m.

no longer amusing e.o.m.

• 3d ago

i loved it. its a really nice send off to the franchise. you will be missed :)

i loved it. its a really nice send off to the franchise. you will be missed :)

• 3d ago

It was so bad it made the other Rambo movies look bad.

It was so bad it made the other Rambo movies look bad.