Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Oh so mad... and oh so fun. In the vein of Rocky Horror, and just as out of it's mind.

• Jun 01, 2020

This is my favorite pot movie. A genius musical based on the propaganda film.

This is my favorite pot movie. A genius musical based on the propaganda film.

• Sep 02, 2019

Such an intriguing storyline and an amazing cast!!! A great date night movie. So much to talk about in figuring out "Who done it?"

• Oct 08, 2017

Very funny and clever. Just a tad too long for a satire. The gimmick wears off after about 40 minutes and my attention drifted.

• Mar 30, 2017

Yeah, it's weird AF, but the musical numbers are solid, catchy, and hold up over multiple viewings over the years. Kristen Bell is a luminous angel in this, Ana Gasteyer SLAYS with both her voice and slap-stick comedy, and Alan Cumming shows why he's nothing short of a theater god. Also one of the greatest depictions of Jesus...ever.

• Jul 19, 2016

Had this low-grade genius of a musical come out 10 years later, the internet would have propelled it to cult fame.

• Jan 20, 2015

What can I say? They rhyme "transubstantiate." Count me in. Couple of rape jokes, so be mindful of that. For me it was entirely 100% life-alteringly worth it, though. Such a delight.

• Dec 26, 2013

Me And My Brother Jesse Krajci Were 11 Years Old In 2005.

Me And My Brother Jesse Krajci Were 11 Years Old In 2005.

• Mar 28, 2013

How is this movie not more known? It's a musical with Kristen Bell, Alan Cumming, Neve Campbell, and well, just the whole cast is incredible. I highly recommend this movie. It's funny, it's catchy, and it's intelligent.

• Feb 21, 2013

Funny, informative, enjoyable, well shot, expertly acted. Though it may be a part of the satirists' point, the out of control ending breaks up the pacing, and is the only thing keeping this musical away from a perfect score.