Roadside Romeo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Roadside Romeo Reviews

October 12, 2012
A casual dialog is fine but when you try too hard at a casual script, you get cheese.
½ June 22, 2012
There comes a time in ones life where they seem to watch things over and over and over to the point where everything new has been done once,not twice but three times before....this wasn't one of them. Yes there is alot of cliche in this film,but has music and charm nailed down to a T. Great performances and chemistries in this film taking it from the less boring typical route and kinda blending in alot of humor and heart into the story. Don't want to really spoil it or talk to much about it but I was impressed and this is no lazy ass Alpha and Omega clone.
February 25, 2012
This was cute and funny
December 2, 2011
Wonderful animation that brilliantly combines the beauty of 3D with the cartooniness that we all miss from 2D.
ScoopOnline
June 7, 2011
InTheBasket
OH ROMEO
TOTALLY COOL!

Jugal Hansraj to Chuupa rustam nikla. The very first 2 D Bollywood Piece of Candy supported by Disney. I never ever thought Jugal Hansraj was so talented. I have feeling this guy never ages. He still looks like 27 something. lol

One of the Disney guy said, they were really impressed by the Idea.

What I most liked about this Movie were many quotes which Jugal picked from great Bollywood Classics. One of them was from.

"Amar Akbar Anthony."
Aisa to Admi Doeech life time baagta he: Olympic ka race ho, ya Police ka Case.

Not to Mention the great voice of Saif Ali Khan as (Romeo) and Javed Jaffrey(Charlie Anna)

This Movie is NOT only for Kids, Adults will laugh their socks off as well.

It was even so fun to watch the making of.

THIS MOVIE IS JUST SO FUN TO WATCH!

Last funny line after credits
No animals were harmed during making of this Movie, cannt say about the Crew though!
NaWia
April 22, 2011
Bollywood is out with Disney! It was not a bad Movie, but it was not Original as well.
Jugal as a writer, never thought, but I guess he needs to come up with Original Ideas, still credit for him that he made the script funny.
November 28, 2010
This was cute and funny
½ September 24, 2010
Watching computer animated dogs gyrating their hips in rather sexy dances was disturbing to me. But also the story wasn't any good, despite a few small moments of charm.
March 28, 2010
i thought i knew all disney movies. but i never heard of this movie before!
March 5, 2010
Although very interesting to see the merger of Yash Raj and Disney, this movie was a complete waste of time. After about 20 minutes, I was ready for this movie to be over. The animation was pretty embarrassing for a Disney movie, the songs were completely random and boring, the plot was predictable, and the dialogues were cliche. Overall a disappointing movie.
½ October 12, 2009
this movies was funny
½ September 12, 2009
Saif was just amazing
September 8, 2009
Good to see a animated Bollywood film out there and a good one at that to.
½ August 7, 2009
this movie was funny
July 13, 2009
enjoyed the animation and although the story was the typical bollywood story, that's what it was meant to be! it wasn't supposed to be some ground-breaking novel idea - it was an experiment in graphics, not scripting. all in all, good TP!
½ July 6, 2009
dangerous moja paisi....saif and javed r tooooooo goood
½ April 24, 2009
This is well animated, but unless you buy into the Bollywood world (and the real world populated by talking dogs), there's not much there.
½ April 13, 2009
Nice attempt for a bollywood animation movie. But the story died on me... I thought I was gonna enjoyed this movie... but I didn't :(