Scenic Route Reviews

• 2d ago

I did NOT see that ending coming...

I did NOT see that ending coming...

• Feb 02, 2020

It was difficult for me to embrace either of the two main characters in this movie and the plot was a little silly. The acting was on point, and things got pretty interesting in the last 30 minutes.

• Oct 31, 2019

Very intense with a mind bending ending

Very intense with a mind bending ending

• Oct 15, 2019

It's uncomfortable at times...but the performances are so enthralling it's hard to keep your eyes off the screen!

• Jul 10, 2019

I Really Loved This Film keep me interested all through out

I Really Loved This Film keep me interested all through out

• Jun 01, 2019

This movie was good. Carl and his friend we're out in the middle of no where in a dessert. They had no food nor water so they both just started to walk to look for food and water. Also look for help that they needed. They had so many rider opportunities but, each attempt was failed.

• Jul 01, 2018

Well-written low budget movie that kept me engaged throughout.

Well-written low budget movie that kept me engaged throughout.

• Jun 28, 2017

Great entertainment, thoroughly enjoyed.

Great entertainment, thoroughly enjoyed.

• Jan 21, 2017

This one is pretty good. I wasn't going in looking for a whole lot, but was pleasantly surprised. It leaves you with a feeling of not quite sure what happened in the desert.

• May 11, 2016

Scenic Route exceeded my expectations. With one location and two actors there's only so much that you think you'd be able to do, but the makers of this film prove that even with little content you can still make something thrilling and inventive. Also, the ending is absolutely bone-chilling and my jaw physically dropped. As an avid movie-watcher, jaw-dropping moments rarely happen for me anymore. Scenic Route is a crowd-pleasing, smartly written character study with commendable performances by Josh Duhamel and Dan Fogler