Sirius Reviews

• 20h ago

crap movie crap director steven m greer is an ego maniac and full of BS

crap movie crap director steven m greer is an ego maniac and full of BS

• Oct 26, 2015

Sirius: Seriously? The hodgepodge of kooks and new age theorists, combined with the cheesy cable TV UFO hunting show vibe, completely distracts from the documentary's one somewhat intriguing element - the DNA testing of the six inch "alien" found in Chile (which is likely an amazingly deformed human). D

• Oct 18, 2015

Watched it on Netflix last night and was thrilled to see the Mainstream Scientific Assessments done on the 6 inch corpse. This is the Scientific Proof everyone has been waiting for and I am so happy it is in my lifetime!!

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Jul 15, 2015

Some of the mysteries may be intriguing but there is no way anyone with a brain could possibly take this ridiculous New Age crap and Dr. Greer's nonsensical claims seriously (CE-5? Please, what a joke), and the movie is so badly edited and messy that it becomes irritating.

• Jul 10, 2015

Hard to consume and often hard to understand the director's intent. That said, it is thought provoking.

• Jul 07, 2015

Peaked my interest to start then descended a mess of conspiracy theories, out of context stock footage and meditating hippies.

• Jul 05, 2015

This is essentially Ancient Aliens the movie. It's a 2 hour long facepalm. I kept expecting Giorgio Tsoukalos to show up, so at least I could laugh a little bit. Greer is an extremely misguided individual, and much of the movie just espouses ludicrous conspiracy theories along with the absurd way it presents all of its "evidence" of ET visitation as fact. Not only has the best of this so-called evidence been mentioned incessantly for over a decade, but any small amount of research will pretty much tell you that it's crap. It's highly likely the Phoenix lights can be attributed to flares, and DNA testing proved that the Atacama humanoid is almost certainly human years ago. It's going to take a little while to get the foul taste out of my mouth from this one.

• Jun 17, 2015

Very interesting doco about extra-terrestrial life.

Very interesting doco about extra-terrestrial life.

• Feb 15, 2015

For this genre, it's a good execution of the UFO theme. It could have used a tighter edit.

• Nov 23, 2013

And now, I don't pretend that it is not very interesting. It is just an awful documentary.