Spare Parts Reviews

• Sep 16, 2018

this movie couldn't be more of a cliche

this movie couldn't be more of a cliche

• Feb 28, 2018

At the beginning, the plot doesn't flow well and the character development feels a tad wonky but "Spare Parts" does prove to get better as the film progresses. Once the film hits its stride, it has a lot of heart, charm, drama and humor. Additionally, the cast was fantastic and the ending of the film was incredibly inspirational and touching. It has its hiccups but nothing that kept it from being a decent film about a collection of underdogs achieving their dream. Hello! My name is Rev. Ron and if you feel like checking out more of my reviews (including a more in-depth look at "Spare Parts") you can visit my blog at RevRonMovies.BlogSpot.com. Also, if the mood strikes, you can follow me on Twitter (@RevRonster). Thanks!

• Sep 29, 2017

Love this movie! I show it to my robotics class in a town with a lot of immigrants. So good on so many different levels.

• Jan 19, 2017

An easy movie to miss, I caught it on tv by happenstance. I was hooked til the end. If you want a feel good story for the day, amidst all the bs happening in the world, this is one of those based on real events cool story movies. It touches on some very overlooked immigrant issues. Side note, anyone in love with science and engineering should watch this, very inspirational.

• Nov 29, 2016

Educative and hilariously fun

Educative and hilariously fun

• Nov 12, 2016

Be warned, this movie is propaganda that might cause you to look at undocumented illegals as human beings that can be productive members of society, not the drain on American resources that they actually are.

• Oct 13, 2016

A nice movie that shows how hard work and ingenuity and persistence and someone who believes in you can overcome big obstacles!

• Sep 20, 2016

Beautifully inspiring and uplifting. Spare Parts is sufficiently coherent with its decent cast and well written script producing a great movie about a real, touching story. I really enjoyed watching this with my family.

• Jul 23, 2016