Spare Parts Reviews

• Oct 15, 2020

A great movie about teamwork and companionship, highly recommend it!

A great movie about teamwork and companionship, highly recommend it!

• Sep 10, 2020

Boring and predictable.

Boring and predictable.

• Jan 26, 2020

Well cast. Well written. True stories make the best movies.

Well cast. Well written. True stories make the best movies.

• Oct 06, 2019

An interesting story...but it leans on the over-dramatic side a bit too much.

An interesting story...but it leans on the over-dramatic side a bit too much.

• Mar 13, 2019

Incredible and inspiring story

Incredible and inspiring story

• Sep 16, 2018

this movie couldn't be more of a cliche

this movie couldn't be more of a cliche

• Feb 28, 2018

At the beginning, the plot doesn't flow well and the character development feels a tad wonky but "Spare Parts" does prove to get better as the film progresses. Once the film hits its stride, it has a lot of heart, charm, drama and humor. Additionally, the cast was fantastic and the ending of the film was incredibly inspirational and touching. It has its hiccups but nothing that kept it from being a decent film about a collection of underdogs achieving their dream. Hello! My name is Rev. Ron and if you feel like checking out more of my reviews (including a more in-depth look at "Spare Parts") you can visit my blog at RevRonMovies.BlogSpot.com. Also, if the mood strikes, you can follow me on Twitter (@RevRonster). Thanks!

• Sep 29, 2017

Love this movie! I show it to my robotics class in a town with a lot of immigrants. So good on so many different levels.

• Jan 19, 2017

An easy movie to miss, I caught it on tv by happenstance. I was hooked til the end. If you want a feel good story for the day, amidst all the bs happening in the world, this is one of those based on real events cool story movies. It touches on some very overlooked immigrant issues. Side note, anyone in love with science and engineering should watch this, very inspirational.

• Nov 29, 2016