Spiders Reviews

• Nov 18, 2020

This is so terrible. I laughed during the whole thing. Probably the worst thing was the dialogue, closely seconded by the CGI. It's worth a watch late at night when you're hazy.

• Sep 17, 2019

Utter garbage, it looks really really cheap. Its almost funny!

Utter garbage, it looks really really cheap. Its almost funny!

• May 01, 2018

Hello, I would like a refund.

Hello, I would like a refund.

• Feb 24, 2018

I expected a very B quality film, but the special effects were reasonable and the film was much better then I expected....but still not on par with major movie studio productions coming from Hollywood these days !

• Oct 16, 2017

I love Spiders and this movie was a total blast to see giant spiders storming New York! i highly recommend for a creature feature night!

• Jul 02, 2017

A theatrical creature feature with the approximate production values of a Syfy movie. The story is as simple as it is lame - mutant spiders from an abandoned Soviet space station survive the fall through Earth's atmosphere and land in the NY city subway system. All of the US defenses stand no chance against them, but have no fear, a subway transit supervisor and his health inspector wife are on the job and ready to take down the queen (which, given that spiders are not prone to colonization, don't exist) and save their only offspring who was captured by said arachnid. Pretty much garbage.

• Oct 17, 2015

A cool sci fi film paying homage to 50's big bug films like Them" Good special effects and story. I wish critics would rate films up against other films in their category instead of putting them up against "Forrest Gump" or "The Godfather" I really loved this entertaining film!

• May 16, 2015

Ridiculous and stupid.

Ridiculous and stupid.

• Nov 14, 2014

Spiders is entertaining at times, but all together its goofy and very slow-moving. 34/100

• Oct 17, 2014

Predictable, boring, with a weak script, spiders appeared from nowhere on sattelite and that makes no sense, with an horrible graphics and awful soundtrack and the cast doesn't make this film better.