Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams Reviews

June 13, 2017
Beter than the first. I loved the creatures that lived on the island.
½ June 1, 2017
Goofier than the original, this one doesn't thrill.
April 2, 2017
Family fun Adventure to enjoy! There where funny moments you might say, Just a average movie
½ February 28, 2017
The first movie was better than this
December 10, 2016
Didn't see the first minutes ... the gadges were a bit cool sometimes ! But gonna forget this one ! SOMDVD
½ September 13, 2016
I like that allot. Is this cool?
½ August 1, 2016
Even though Spy Kids didn't play out on much seriousness, "Spy Kids 2: The Island Of The Lost Dreams" goes way below that and aims at a dummer audience than its first, but it is still providing enough creativity and entertainment for its running time.
July 2, 2016
Spy Kids 2 improves on it's predecessor with a more engaging story, fresh character development and a fun ride for the family
½ June 10, 2016
out of the spy kids franchise this is the one i consider its greatest acheivement. Which is unfortunate because the film is just ok. The film suffers from hammy acting, laughable visual effects, and some toddler level comedy but i enjoyed the premise, creativity, and nostalgia of it all which is passable in my book.
June 8, 2016
Better then the first one. More funny and more action and a way better plot.
½ June 4, 2016
Not as fun as the first one, but if enjoyed the idea of the movie you might like it.
jamrcla
½ June 4, 2016
Not as good as the first and completely different too, Very wierd story and just felt too silly at times and very effects heavy that weren't too good.
½ May 22, 2016
Honestly, the only thing I can say about this sequel is it improved very little from the first movie. Other than that, this movie sucks.
March 26, 2016
This second installment to Robert Rodriguez " Spy Kids " was well made. I like the first one and of course this one was well made love that all the characters are back, and the new additions even make the movie look much better. Great action and great special effects. Robert Rodriguez knows how to entertain people with every movie that he takes out. So this sequel was very good well made. As that being said for this being a good solid sequel. I give " Spy Kids 2 : The Island Of Lost Dreams " a C.
February 12, 2016
It isn't as focused as its predecessor, but it is certainly an exciting and fun family film.
February 2, 2016
Acting is iffy but still a good movie overall.
January 30, 2016
You say this is no longer fresh yet that's the rating here.
September 12, 2015
It's looks fun for the actors with a nice cast, but the film looks like a giant green screen film.
September 5, 2015
Love the creatures in this movie. Too bad this was the last decent spy kids movie.