Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams Reviews

January 18, 2018
The movie is fine. There really is on other way to describe it other than fine.
November 4, 2017
I think it has a little more imagination but it did over stay it's welcome.
September 26, 2017
Alright bit silly but effects were ok and it is watchable
July 30, 2017
A familiar premise, sub par effects, and tiring pace make the sequel mediocre at best.
July 9, 2017
Action-packed adventure and saintly I thought it was pretty good to enjoy!
June 28, 2017
Not as good as the first movie but is still very original for a sequel and has a ton of funny jokes and performances, besides that camel poop part that was stupid.
June 13, 2017
Beter than the first. I loved the creatures that lived on the island.
½ June 1, 2017
Goofier than the original, this one doesn't thrill.
April 2, 2017
Family fun Adventure to enjoy! There where funny moments you might say, Just a average movie
½ February 28, 2017
The first movie was better than this
December 10, 2016
Didn't see the first minutes ... the gadges were a bit cool sometimes ! But gonna forget this one ! SOMDVD
½ September 13, 2016
I like that allot. Is this cool?
½ August 1, 2016
Even though Spy Kids didn't play out on much seriousness, "Spy Kids 2: The Island Of The Lost Dreams" goes way below that and aims at a dummer audience than its first, but it is still providing enough creativity and entertainment for its running time.
July 2, 2016
Spy Kids 2 improves on it's predecessor with a more engaging story, fresh character development and a fun ride for the family
½ June 10, 2016
out of the spy kids franchise this is the one i consider its greatest acheivement. Which is unfortunate because the film is just ok. The film suffers from hammy acting, laughable visual effects, and some toddler level comedy but i enjoyed the premise, creativity, and nostalgia of it all which is passable in my book.
June 8, 2016
Better then the first one. More funny and more action and a way better plot.
½ June 4, 2016
Not as fun as the first one, but if enjoyed the idea of the movie you might like it.
jamrcla
½ June 4, 2016
Not as good as the first and completely different too, Very wierd story and just felt too silly at times and very effects heavy that weren't too good.
½ May 22, 2016
Honestly, the only thing I can say about this sequel is it improved very little from the first movie. Other than that, this movie sucks.