Spy Kids 3-D - Game Over - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids 3-D - Game Over Reviews

½ July 30, 2017
Spy Kids 3 gets lost in outdated CGI and shallow storytelling as it makes one last sad attempt to save a franchise that once had some reputation.
July 27, 2017
These movies were never good
July 9, 2017
Spy kids was pretty intense it got pretty interesting with the contests and action so it was pretty good I thought!
July 4, 2017
Although visually appealing (the 3D effects are an eyesore out of the theater), the juvenility and overdone story are not so much. Clearly for the under-10 set.
June 13, 2017
The special efects were not very good.
½ June 1, 2017
A tired franchise that still has lots of eye-candy, but not much substance.
May 23, 2017
This is were it starts to get bad, but still has some redeemable qualities in the movie.
½ March 22, 2017
Not very good, it's a pretty stupid plot.
February 21, 2017
Very nice very good I love anyone who doesn't is wrong
February 15, 2017
Eh, but I love Sylvester Stallone
½ February 12, 2017
I loved the scratch and sniff card
December 14, 2016
A lot of action and fighting in this movie and it had its funny moments I would say it was just a ok movie
½ September 13, 2016
Um... not impressive.
½ July 2, 2016
Spy Kids 3 has the fun adventurous feel of it's predecessors but can't face the fact that it lacks the charm and has CGI that is just unforgivable
½ June 20, 2016
children like spy kids and they like video games so put that shit together
I like it was kid but hate it as an adult
I suggest only to show it to your kids only if you have in 3d
½ June 4, 2016
Just horrible, the concept is nowhere as fun as the first two movies, so we get a movie that is so boring you will be tempted to sleep.
jamrcla
June 4, 2016
Silly and no need for it, Completely different to the first two and very disappointing, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version but I heard it wasn't great, As much as I love Stallone he shouldn't of been cast in it I felt kind of embarrassed for him.
½ June 3, 2016
The spy kids movies are a fine example of films that didnt age well but at the very least you could enjoy the first two for their low budget charm and for many a nostalgia factor. But spy kids 3D is nothing more than visual aids for the eye with visual effects worse than even the video games of the time. movies with low budget effects arent allways bad with godzilla vs destroyah being a prime example but the film lacks substance. When your film is a style over substance film with no style your in serious trouble. I will say however the film is watchable if your young having nothing in the means of being vulgar or offensive so maybe kids can get into it but in my opinion this film is awful.
½ May 31, 2016
Most of Rodriguez's family films for me have either been ones that I liked fine, or have been guilty pleasures, and a film like this can only be in that second category.
½ May 22, 2016
This movie is a somewhat better than the first two. Mainly because the acting was not too bad, but what made this movie blow was the CGI effects.

Overall, "Spy Kids 3: Game Over" is a weak sequel, but it can be kind of watchable.