Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Reviews

• Dec 15, 2020

Brillante, simplemente una obra maestra para los fans

Brillante, simplemente una obra maestra para los fans

• Nov 10, 2020

This Is The Greatest Movie Of All Time, I Cry Everytime I Watch It, Its A Story About Love, Betrayal, War, And Sacrifice, Everything A Movie Needs To Be Amazing. Like, Just Watch The Freakin Trailer People!!!, It Still Makes Me CRY!!!!! Their Is Nothing, I Mean NOTHING, I Would Change In This Movie, Even If It Would Turn Me In The A Jedi Master, This Movie Is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!! STAR WARS EPISODE THREE: REVENGE OF THE SITH PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oct 31, 2020

This movie is the first time the prequels really click. The slow and mundane buildup from the first two episodes boils into something much more fast paced and fun in this installment. This movie is indeed a must watch for all.

• Oct 26, 2020

A thrilling and heartbreaking end to the Star Wars saga.

A thrilling and heartbreaking end to the Star Wars saga.

• Oct 21, 2020

REVENGE OF THE SITH is a truly fantastic film. From the dark tone to the score, everything about Episode III fits perfectly.

• Oct 20, 2020

The best of the prequel trilogy. It was dark and sad and ominous. Ewan Macgregor is perfect as obi-wan. The lightsaber fights were great. The score was great. A must-see for sure.

• Oct 15, 2020

Best Star Wars by far. Tragic tail of how everything comes together, so emotional.

• Oct 14, 2020

I love all the star wars movies; This movie is when Darth Vader is created in this movie the Sith starts to win. Most of the Jedi masters die, this explains the older movies in star wars like who is Darth Vader (No Spoilers!) how he became so evil. This is a good movie it has better graphics in it so there is more violence then in the others, I think if your a star wars fan this is a "mustwach".

• Oct 09, 2020

Disfruté totalmente el cambio de Anakin a Vader, uno de los momentos más disfrutables de mi vida del cine fue haberlo visto ya convertido. Algo que tuvo está trilogía de malo fue el exceso de cgi pero parece que ya que no se tomó esto en serio en las primeras así que siguió la misma tónica.

• Oct 07, 2020

This is a good Star Wars Movie. Much better than Attack of the Clones. Christiansen is better here than in Clones, and credit to him. No major complaints.