Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Reviews

• 40m ago

The best of the prequels...

The best of the prequels...

• 8h ago

My personal favorite in the star wars saga. This movie starts off with a terrific opening scene and has the best action out of all the movies in the saga.

• 1d ago

best star wars movie.

best star wars movie.

• 2d ago

Galaxy shattering movie that for ever destroyed republic and Jedi order.

Galaxy shattering movie that for ever destroyed republic and Jedi order.

• 3d ago

It has some of the best star wars scenes of all time like order 66, obi wan vs grievous and anakin vs obi wan. But for the rest its still has the terrible writing and storytelling that we saw in the first 2 prequels.

• 5d ago

Some many good scenes, so a powerful story.

Some many good scenes, so a powerful story.

• Aug 13, 2019

Best SW by far. This is SW trikogy that really worth something telling story of falling civilization and not OT. OT don't even have depth

• Aug 11, 2019

How to redeem a saga! This is a great Star Wars movie, far better than Attack of the Clones and the Phantom Menace. There are some many cool fight scenes I need a page to write them down. Hayden Christensen is much better here than Attack, through hes still far behind other actors like Ewan McGregor and Samuel L Jackson. Apart from the whole Padme thing, a great movie even if it is a little tiring.

• Aug 11, 2019

Nothing more can be said except Best SW in history and non will ever reach its heights

• Aug 10, 2019