The Jetsons Reviews

• Jan 19, 2019

Really it is not that bad!

Really it is not that bad!

• Jul 10, 2018

I didn't watch a lot of The Jetsons tv show but I don't think this will be liked by even some people who did.

• Jul 04, 2018

I remembered watching them growing up so it was nice to see the cast in a movie and share it with my kids

• Nov 08, 2017

This is a great family show to watch with the kids and is one of the original old school movies!

• Jul 24, 2017

3 out of 5 stars. I loved this when I was young! Still nostalgic and cool to me.

• Jun 09, 2017

I will give it credit that the animation is decent for what it is, but good looking visuals do not make up for a garbage script, a stupid and overly preachy environmental message, and a group of characters that are very hard to find likable.

• Dec 10, 2016

Sigh...yet another childhood memory ruined by curiosity.

Sigh...yet another childhood memory ruined by curiosity.

• Jul 17, 2016

Un classique de mon enfance.

Un classique de mon enfance.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Apr 25, 2016

Firmly stuck in the 80s, this film adaptation of the TV is humorless and jam packed full of music that the future will easily forget. This could've been one of the better TV show to movie conversion but some poor direction hurts the film instead of pushing it forward. The voice acting from the younger characters is a tad over the top and very poor at times, especially the younger boy Jetson. It's interesting to see where The Simpsons discovered some blueprints but for story or character development, this film really misses the point. Fingers crossed for a remake.

• Jul 12, 2015

Almost sorta trying to mock the show into acting out the real parts for the movie for The Jetsons.