The Last Word - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Word Reviews

October 20, 2017
This is one of the best movies I have seen in a while.
It is an inspiring story of living life to it's fullest. it is also about people being hard on you so that you can become the best you could be. Fantastic film, a must see for all.
October 11, 2017
A decent different type of film that keeps your attention. Slow at points but still worth watching.
October 10, 2017
3.0/5.0 stars - Grade: C+
October 7, 2017
Great movie, laughed and cried. Great story and acting.
October 4, 2017
I don't know why most people don't like this movie. I loved it!!
½ September 28, 2017
Seyfreid turns in a better than normal performance, Shirley McClain plays herself (Guarding Tess anyone?), the gratuitous minor role all contribute to a watchable trifle. This is a Hallmark movie with better actors. Not one unpredictable moment, but that's the formula.
September 26, 2017
Smart girls live harder ;(
September 19, 2017
larry and i both thought this was an excellent movie. Shirley McClain does an extra ordinary work in playing a bitter old woman who k
is misunderstood and misloved. but when she decides to have a writer write her obituary before she dies do those around her finally understand her and appreciates all she is actually worth. i highly recommended this film.
½ September 5, 2017
fun and, at times, heartwarming
September 4, 2017
Shows what can be done with a simple story if the acting and direction are A+++!
August 31, 2017
Love Shirley McClain. She is excellent and enjoyed the movie very much.
August 30, 2017
Shirley MacLaine is superb
½ August 26, 2017
Boarding, senseless and a uninspired Seyfried.
½ August 20, 2017
A fun, but forgettable story.
August 15, 2017
my inner 80 year old woman approves
½ August 10, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyable.
August 6, 2017
Love a movie that sparks that thing in us to fail, make mistakes, take risks, fall flat on our faces ????
½ August 2, 2017
Even after being interrupted several times while trying to watch this movie I still enjoyed it. I think I'll watch it again to see what I may have missed.
August 2, 2017
Much better than I expected. Loved the theme of how to live life. Got me teary eyed. I want to quit my job and live my life now. Harriet had some moxie for sure. It's never too late to turn your life around. Watch it.
July 30, 2017
Good thing I watched the movie before coming here for details. I am 57 and watched this on a hot Sunday afternoon in the air conditioning. I have not seen too many good movies lately and this one shined enough for me to watch all the way through. I liked this movie. I recommend to anyone would would like to see an interesting movie though it does have a weak title. :(