The Lion of Judah Reviews

• Jan 15, 2021

The Lion of Judah is one of the most dull christian animated films i've seen period! THE STORY IS UNENGAGING, THE WRITING IS A JOKE, ON TOP OFF IRRITATING & ANNOYING CHARACTERS & SOME OF THE WORST ANIMATION I'VE SEEN SINCE Open Season 2!! I recommed you to just skip this movie entirley & just stick with the ones made by DreamWorks, or better yet just stick with The Miracle Maker cause thier the ones that are worth watching than a film that will waste 90 minutes of your time!

• Jan 01, 2020

jesus christ is my savuir but this movie was a disgrace. it does not follow jesus' backstory at all. a lamb WAS NOT HIS WIFE. this lamb is a BOY as well. JESUS WAS NOT GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. the bible said in KippAH gote 42:75 in the first testical, " Though shall not date goat especially not a ghetto boy one. jesus ain gayte" Mary did not have an affair with the lion, SHE BIRTHED GOD FROM JESUS. THE THREE DISCIPLES GAVE HER THE BIBOL AS A BABY SHOWER GYFT. OKAY??!11??111!//1/1//11./1.1.//1/1/1.11./ C;/Program Files/The bIBLE.COM<< THATS MY SOURCE ITS VERI RELIABLE. 0/10 this made me cry and scream in my living room at 2 AM in pity fOR THE PITY OF god. PLEASE DELERTE THIS MOVIE FROM ALL PLATFORMS.

• Jan 20, 2019

The Lion of Judah in 3D is an absolutely amazing & incredible & moving story. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s funny & sad & beautifully done. I absolutely recommend this movie for everyone of all ages. It really is such a great movie and if you have a 3D TV I highly suggest buying it in 3D. You can get it on eBay for a very low price, thatï¿ 1/2(TM)s where I bought mine & today Sunday January 20, 2019 was my 1st time seeing it & Iï¿ 1/2(TM)m so glad I bought it. Before I bought it I watched the trailer on YouTube and watching the trailer I just had to buy the movie & Iï¿ 1/2(TM)m really glad I did. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s a movie everyone must watch. ~ Johno

• Jan 29, 2015

beautiful movie , a must watch !!

beautiful movie , a must watch !!

• Mar 16, 2014

This is a great kids move. We loved it!

This is a great kids move. We loved it!

• Jul 20, 2012

Awesome movie! I think that was the first time I've ever been teary-eyed in an animated movie.

• May 23, 2012

So perfect for kids!!! Cute

So perfect for kids!!! Cute

• May 20, 2012

This looks like a good movie for the kids to relate the story of Jesus.

This looks like a good movie for the kids to relate the story of Jesus.

• May 06, 2012

Grown up with animals I am used to the fact that animals only show their teeth if they feel deep pain or extreme fear. That turns the message of the movie towards a victory of evil and a destiny of torture and suffering.

• Apr 16, 2012

Every once in a while a corporate giant like Warner Bros. or the like shows it still values traditional family entertainment. A perfect example of this is the Easter-themed "Lion of Judah." In a time when we're being served fun fare like "HOP," it's a breath of fresh air to see a film coming out that explores the true reason for Easter. I know what you're thinking, because I tend to take the same mindset when I hear a movie referred to as religious or Christian. I immediately expect it to be low-budget and less than spectacular. I'm happy to say "Lion of Judah" doesn't suffer that fate. The CG animation reminds me of a mix between Pixar and DreamWorks' styles. It also has a great mix of serious and humorous storytelling blended together. Add to that a couple of bigger-name actors like Ernest Borgnine and Michael Madsen voicing characters, and you've got a winner. If you're looking for a good quality family-friendly movie that will keep your children's attention, "Lion of Judah" will no doubt work for you. It's perfect for parents who want to instill the real reason behind Easter into their kids. It's got humor, drama, and is thought-provoking as well. I recommend the movie to anyone looking for a way to educate friends and family on what the Biblical significances are behind the Easter holiday and have fun while doing it. http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/849014/eric_shirey.html