The Night Comes For Us Reviews

• 23h ago

Hello friends! This awesome movie is one of the most brutal, bloodiest and goriest movies I've ever seen! A violent orgy that seeks its equal! Can the movie more than highly recommended! The huge mix of action and martial arts is just the hammer! Greetings from Austria!

• Oct 05, 2019

Epic martial arts flick that builds on everything that has ever come before it. It is essentially The Raid 3, with amazing villains and even some heroes to root for, this movie is chock-full of kinetic energy, ruthlessness and gore. It is so violent so as to almost blur the line between action and horror movie as we fear for our protagonists' bodies almost as much as we revel in the gore they create. I loved every second of its insane shenanigans and how seriously it takes itself while also always remaining a movie first and foremost, so we can easily slide past any continuity errors and ridiculously superhuman badassery and just enjoy it in all its bone crunching splendor.

• Sep 13, 2019

Como cuando no sabes en que gastarte toda la sangre falsa del departamento de utilería. La historia es un pretexto para darse de golpes y en algunos casos llega a un nivel de ridiculez y sin sentido, que si aceptas todo esto, estarás preparado para un gran viaje. Espero que te guste sentir los golpes en la espalda.

• Sep 04, 2019

the closest we can get to mortal kombat movie

the closest we can get to mortal kombat movie

• Aug 26, 2019

Great brutal action movie

Great brutal action movie

• Aug 22, 2019

Definitely borderline horror but still represents the artistry of Indonesian martial arts cinema. Two thumbs up for me.

• Aug 14, 2019

the best action movies in decades .... badasss !!

the best action movies in decades .... badasss !!

• Aug 14, 2019

Excellent movie! Great and bloody fight scenes. Injuries extremely real ! Deffo not something Hollywood would make! Great effort on making every character !

• Aug 11, 2019

If u love blood @ gut and violence this is moive for u on Netflix

If u love blood @ gut and violence this is moive for u on Netflix

• Aug 01, 2019

Perfecciòn de la violencia.

Perfecciòn de la violencia.