The Queen's Corgi Reviews

• 4d ago

Not as bad as the critics say, in my opinion at least. 'The Queen's Corgi' is a pretty lame attempt at an animated comedy don't get me wrong, but it has a few reasonable things about it - the main attraction being the animation, which I like quite a bit. However, the voice cast are dull even with Jack Whitehall doing an OK job as Rex.

• Feb 16, 2020

Awful story. Awful voice acting. Awful animation.

Awful story. Awful voice acting. Awful animation.

• Feb 01, 2020

ace, dogs, the royals, the president, what more could you want, the attention to detail is remarkable and fun

• Kristoffer G
    Jan 26, 2020

Low budget but cute and the kids liked it.

Low budget but cute and the kids liked it.

• Jan 24, 2020

Not sure why the bad reviews. I thought it a good movie. Cute for the kids and some funny stuff for the adults.

• Jan 22, 2020

Just because a movie is animated, in NO WAY means it's directed at children. Ignore the prejudicial reviewers who went in and reviewed based on their preconceived assumptions.

• Kade
    Jan 19, 2020

I keeps me up at night to know that God allows a plague like this on humanity.

I keeps me up at night to know that God allows a plague like this on humanity.

• Jan 17, 2020

This movie is EEEEWWWWW

This movie is EEEEWWWWW

• Ludovico
    Jan 14, 2020

It is so I mean very funny

It is so I mean very funny

• Jan 07, 2020

Bad film. And definitely wouldn't recommend for children.

Bad film. And definitely wouldn't recommend for children.