The Spy Who Dumped Me Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

It's a raunchy little ride...and I absolutely can't get enough!

It's a raunchy little ride...and I absolutely can't get enough!

• Oct 03, 2019

Did not expect it but I got a bunch of laughs out of this movie.

Did not expect it but I got a bunch of laughs out of this movie.

• Sep 29, 2019

Kate McKinnon makes this worth it and I always like Mila Kunis too. It's not a bad movie, just nothing too original or exciting.

• Sep 29, 2019

I enjoyed the movie and had fun watching it but I wanted more from it to take it to the next level

• Sep 09, 2019

Predictable without any real comedy.

Predictable without any real comedy.

• Sep 03, 2019

Featuring familiar trappings of spy tropes found in other films of the genre, The Spy Who Dumped Me is nevertheless entertaining thanks to the chemistry of its two leads.

• Sep 03, 2019

The opening scenes of this movie would have you think it was an action film -- and it is, but it's a convoluted comedy and Kate McKinnon carries the movie as the hilarious best friend, Morgan. She has always been a funny actor on Saturday Night Live, but here, she gets to show her comedic range. Some of the action is a bit predictable for a buddy comedy, but it works. As an added bonus, Gillian Anderson was amazing as the British (why is she British?) Wendy, bad-ass boss lady.

• Sep 02, 2019

Honestly one of the funniest films I've seen. McKinnon is the best thing to ever happen to the film industry.

• Aug 26, 2019

Not as funny as I'd hoped, nor as coherent. Some awesome costumes and actors, though.

• Aug 18, 2019