Tower Heist Reviews

• Jul 13, 2020

It is really unreal !

It is really unreal !

• Jun 27, 2020

Great watch, would watch again, and can recommend. Heist movies are generally pass / fail because of how intricate they have to be. All the details have to be right, and all the necessary twists have to be presented just so. I honestly liked this more than Ocean's Eleven. I'm not even a big Ben Stiller fan (but man when he's good, he's good), but it's great to see Eddie Murphy (especially after that Disney hell contract) and Matthew Broderick come back, let alone in the same movie. It honestly should say a lot. This movie is humorous, tragic, and executes wonderfully. I have an issue with the ending, but it honestly speaks to the quality of the characters. If it wasn't for me suddenly remembering assholes like Shaw really exist, then this movie would have left me smiling.

• May 16, 2020

Very fun movie. A few unexpected turns. Very good

Very fun movie. A few unexpected turns. Very good

• May 16, 2020

It is a mildly funny film with some pleasing one-liners and some off color jokes. Of course once you get to the actual heist, the absurd factor reaches astronomical levels, which is not funny. It's just stupid. It gets lost between being a heist film and a comedy, and does neither very well. The ensemble cast, minus Ben Stiller, is fabulous. Honestly, the movie would have been far better with any other member of the cast in the lead rather than Ben Stiller.

• Apr 16, 2020

Horrible Dull Couldn't finish it

Horrible Dull Couldn't finish it

• Apr 14, 2020

So good so sad they took advantage of all these good people and the end is awesome!

• Feb 01, 2020

Mediocre comedy, but overall it passed time.

Mediocre comedy, but overall it passed time.

• Jan 06, 2020

Featuring a really good cast and a great score by Christophe Beck, "Tower Heist" doesn't mess around but runs along in very brisk pace, offering engaging action, memorable scenes and a fun tone. Truth be told, it's very carelessly written and everything happens way too easily, but that doesn't detract from the entertainment one little bit - it just shows that its creators were too lazy to make sense out of it all.

• Nov 13, 2019

I usually do not like action films, but since it is a heist film too, I enjoyed it.

• Oct 01, 2019

Solid film. Good plot, good cast. Fulfilling ending.

Solid film. Good plot, good cast. Fulfilling ending.