The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Reviews

December 23, 2017
New Moon tries to depart away from the mistakes that its predecessor has made but its slow paced storyline and incompetent performances; particularly from Kristen Stewart aren't enough to drive up the franchise to its potential.
October 31, 2017
Another dumb twilight movie.
October 1, 2017
it does not let me watch the movie
September 16, 2017
All the twilight movies are like the bomb .They are the best vampire werewolf love movie you will ever see
September 7, 2017
love love love your movies
August 30, 2017
Different than the first. I'm not going to say that I fully enjoyed watching it though. I do think that the production levels have stepped up a notch, the werewolves provide a nice touch to the ever dreary lens of Forks and surprisingly, Kristen Stewart is quite convincing as the heart broken Bella. But this is too long, too dull, with only a couple of scenes that ignite any real sense of danger and an ending that is contrived in the way that it sets up to the next installment.
August 13, 2017
All of these movies are so beautiful and wonderful
July 12, 2017
This was the worst film in the franchise overall. The chemistry that builds in the books for Jacob and Bella is believable, unfortunately they did not translate that chemistry on screen. The chemistry that was built in the first film between Edward and Bella is not strong enough by any means for Bella to want to travel half-way across the planet to save her love from committing suicide.
July 12, 2017
I can't seem to watch
July 8, 2017
This movie was barely tolerable, which made it a huge improvement over the first film in the saga.
July 8, 2017
twhight is the BEST saga I ever saw
June 28, 2017
i love these movies they are m fav yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
June 17, 2017
A kinda piece of shit. The only good thing in this shit was Jacob ! This series are getting worse and worse ...... God damn was this movie boring....
½ May 4, 2017
Every bit as good as the first movie if not better. Twilight proves itself to be a compelling series. (First and only viewing - 11/1/2011)
March 2, 2017
The best movie EVER!!!!
February 26, 2017
Menettelee -> ehkä parempi leffana ku kirjana... (Suom. Twilight - Uusikuu)
½ February 25, 2017
Better than twilight but still meh
January 11, 2017
Start watching this movie after Edward leaves and stop watching it once Edward comes back. How great is Taylor Lautner.
November 3, 2016
Despite myself, I do. I was disappointed as a book-fan by the first, but I still hold hope that it can be redeemed in this part with the new director.
½ October 15, 2016
Good follow on to the first film. Watching the series again now in Blu Ray a year on from watching them on DVD. Enjoyed the first time. Even better in Blu Ray.