Wine Country Reviews

• 4h ago

Love it!! My generations comedic stars loved it watch it almost every day

Love it!! My generations comedic stars loved it watch it almost every day

• 3d ago

Adorable and fun! absolutely recommend.

Adorable and fun! absolutely recommend.

• 4d ago

It's a fun movie to watch with friends. I found it to move a little slow in the beginning but it was still fun to watch and had a great time at the end. I also enjoyed the old school soundtrack.

• 4d ago

It's kind of perfect that this is a Netflix film. It works for a relaxing evening on the couch with some wine. There are fun moments, but the heavier stuff never works and it's a mostly forgettable film.

• Aug 14, 2019

I expected much more from this cast but... heeeh..

I expected much more from this cast but... heeeh..

• Aug 14, 2019

Charming, talented leads in a light-hearted comedy that will make you crave good friends and glasses of good wine.

• Aug 08, 2019

This might actually be the most worthless move I have ever seen. A true time waster. So disappointing given some of the cast.

• Aug 01, 2019

A bunch of liberals using the movie to move their ridiculous agenda. The comments about Kid Rock and Ted Nugent totally uncalled for! Sling both ways not just one!

• Jul 30, 2019

Pointless. Slow. Terrible flow / acting / script. Don't waste your time or money.

• Jul 23, 2019

This movie was so bad that it actually made me hate the entire world just a little bit more.