World War Z - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

World War Z Reviews

March 19, 2018
Zombies avoid people who are sick, so like 80% of the population wouldn't have to worry one bit
½ February 8, 2018
Entertaining at times, but - overall - nothing special. Worth a rent.
February 2, 2018
Would re-watch. 10.29.17
½ January 7, 2018
Bland and too linear
½ January 6, 2018
A different idea for zombies or walkers as most walking dead fans will see this for zombies! Not quite the same type of zombies like in the walking dead or most zombie flicks but the idea works well its a very interesting idea and a very good story
If you like the walking dead then you may like this not quite the same zombies but still very good
January 3, 2018
An entertaining movie that was 'disappointingly good' meaning it was very entertaining and thrilling to watch but a few problems kept it from being great.
December 24, 2017
I'd give this zero stars if I could. Leave it to Hollywood to make the most expensive zombie movie of all time, only to take that budget and waste it on poorly staged action scenes. The film makers should have seen "Walking Dead" as their competition, and not other mindless action movies pouring out of Hollywood.
½ December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Intensa, por momentos aterradora, llena de acción y con una épica historia que la convierte en una gran opción de entretenimiento.
½ November 17, 2017
This movie was a boring Pepsi commercial, some ideas were interesting but they did not follow through with them except for the idea that Pepsi cures zombie-ism
November 15, 2017
Your average zombie movie, starring Brad Pitt that despite it's generic theme and over the top execution still manages to rise slightly above the water of mediocrity.
November 4, 2017
(4.5 out of 6)
Mother nature is a bitch, she is a serial killer that we live in peace and chaos that we don't know when she is ready to strike again. We are to only defend ourselves or take what she gives us. Finding her weakness is finding the clues & holes in her methods to overcome. Mother nature can change development how ever she please and whenever.
October 30, 2017
World War Z stars Brad Pitt who is UN representative who helps to try to figure out how to stop the pandemic of a zombie attack. Great cast, great script and crisp action sequences. Overall it was a great movie, enjoyable and fast paced. It was a fun movie with great suspense, I would definitely add to your list.
½ October 28, 2017
It may diverge from it's source material but World War Z is a entertaining yet surprisingly suspenseful ride thanks to a charismatic lead performance from Brad Pitt
½ October 28, 2017
Thought it was not very original
½ October 27, 2017
Kinetic with an effective ending.
October 15, 2017
Solid fun every time. It isn't as good or even close to the book, but it's entertaining and intense.
½ October 8, 2017
Something new, unoriginal and terrifying.
September 25, 2017
A terrific zombie thriller, drawing heavy parallels between modern day events like the refugee crisis and flu pandemics, and well directed by Marc Forster. Brad Pitt spends most of the movie flying from Philadelphia to Korea to Israel to Cardiff (?!), trying to save the world while looking hunky. The zombies themselves are pretty feral and disturbing as they throw themselves over walls or munch on human flesh. Much better than the Romero stuff.
September 23, 2017
This film went through post production hell and it looked as though the film was destined to disappear. This film is better than expected and while I liked the Max Brooks book it was going to be a hard book to adapt. The book was a non linear storyline so if you're looking for a straight adaption you'll be disappointed. I treat this film like one of the various stories in the book, the biggest issue is the film is one continuous action beat, no scares at all. I liked the film because it took the smart road and didn't follow all the walking dead clones. Brad Pitt chose an interesting film franchise and in this market it was a wise decision, the sequel should do very well. 23-09-2017.
September 20, 2017
Love love love this movie