World War Z - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

World War Z Reviews

½ May 15, 2017
Woeful on every level. Bland, uninspired CGI filled crap. Shits all over the book.
½ May 11, 2017
Any good zombie movie is a metaphor for something bigger. This movie was almost as much fun as interpreting what its message might be.
May 7, 2017
lookin forward to this movie
May 6, 2017
Epic action with a somewhat boring Brad Pitt and his long locks that need to be donated to locks of love.
April 30, 2017
I have seen this movie more than I should admit. It's so good. Such a different take on a tired concept. Acting was very good, plot was strong, very well done.
April 25, 2017
Might not be faithful to the book but I thought it was an entertaining enough zombie movie and Brad Pitt though not partciularily strong as an actor was alright here. I really enjoyed the two tracks by Muse put into the film, Isolated System and Follow Me.
April 21, 2017
I just saw it yesterday and vaguely remember the plot. Skip this one.
March 6, 2017
One of the best Zombie genres I've ever watched!
½ March 5, 2017
The zombies are too fast and too powerful for the movie's own good, in my opinion zombies shouldn't be anything better than fast and dangerous and I didn't really like the subliminal pro-Israeli messages in this movie.
February 12, 2017
A poor man's 28 Days Later. A fairly silly ending as well.
½ February 11, 2017
Was a really good movie, Pitt was very good and it took a different spin off the usual zombie movie plot, but the ending was sorta lame!
½ February 1, 2017
About as bad as I expected it to be. Bringing nothing new to the screen and seemingly cutting out the only parts of the book that could have saved it, it's just another run of the mill zombie thriller that squandered its potential for story on bad cgi effects.
½ January 29, 2017
World war Z was alright, the only problem I had with it was the ending, this is another movie with...... what I'd like to call The Marvel Movie Syndrome, The first to ask a really awesome but in the moment hits the third act they have no idea how to in the movie, always clear the third act is really good it's just the Its the ending that was not that good so I just give it a 7/10.
January 25, 2017
This is the worst zombie movie I have ever seen. I couldn't even get through the whole thing because of how boring it was... not recommended.
½ January 22, 2017
Very dramatic and fast-moving, particularly thrilling. Really enjoyed this, a very good flm which I'm really glad there's a sequel to! A must-watch if you like your heart pumping quickly not knowing what's going to happen next...
½ January 5, 2017
While it's more competent than a masterpiece, if you're looking for fast-moving, action packed, zombie thrills, then World War Z is definitely the one for you, offers a solid story and a great performance by our dear Brad Pitt. Although, pretentious films, where the day is always saved by the big hero, but I do have to say that this film was descent. The CGI zombies look a little fake sometimes, but it's still a very well made entry in the zombie genre. Recommended !!
January 3, 2017
My favorite zombie movie, although that's not saying a lot because I don't like them that much to begin with
January 2, 2017
Had so much potential, but it failed to capture pretty much anything from the book. Just a clichà (C)d zombie movie. I personally hated it for not using the source material.
January 2, 2017
A really entertaining thriller!
½ December 27, 2016
A forgettable and unoriginal zombie movie in times when the theme has already been explored and re-explored ad infinitum, and it cannot even justify its existence, being completely unclear about its actual purpose - hell, it hardly manages to be entertaining.