Zombie Hunter Reviews

• Mar 26, 2018

The zombies are your run-of-the-mill variety, nothing new. But the Funny Man and Resident Evil "inspired" (okay, copied) monsters were neat villains to include, even if the CGI was a bit ridiculous (but not deficitly so; it added to the cheesy good time you're supposed to have watching these kind of movies). I really didn't mind the low-budget quality of this movie. An all-in-good-fun zombie movie.

• Jan 22, 2017

I only have three good things to say about this movie. It´s a zombie-flick (you know I love em), it features Danny Trejo (a pro), and there´s plenty of gore. That´s the good stuff. The bad stuff - and I´ll make it short - is insanely passive, illogical and chardboardy characters (and I´m assuming they werent going for a parody here). The gore is plentyfull but too often so obviously CGI and low budget. Most schoolkids could whip up more realistic fakeblood by the way, but I liked a lot of the prosthetics. The plot is straightforward and nonimaginative, with very little depth, but what reeeeeally bugs me is the stupid, illogical, passive, unnatural behaviour of people. It´s like a parody that takes itself dead serious. Oh...And how can anyone cast two grown-ups, almost middleaged men, as two 12- and 15-year old lads??? I mean rewrite the script if you refuse to use young actors ffs! Their age had no bearing on the plot at all, so why...? So fairly entertaining for those of us with low requirements, but poorly executed production I suppose. More attention to detail could have lifted thisup to a totally other level.

• Aug 06, 2016

I like the occasional 'raspberry' movie. something so bad it inverts into a masochistic enjoyment of the fact it's not enjoyable. This movie is so bad, it's a bad movie, even for a bad raspberry movie, but somehow this makes it almost a true meta-raspberry movie. Sad & slow scripting, awful acting, dreadful direction, piss-poor props, shoddy CGI and crappy camerawork. there's not a single redeeming thing in this movie. So, grab a beer, roll a fresh one and sit down to a movie that will leave you more than a little amused - at why you're still watching. loved it, for all the wrong reasons & still managed to pretty much hated it enough to never want to ever experience it ever again.

• Jun 05, 2016

Low budget zombie movie with a horrible script and some lame effects. The zombie effects are pretty fair, just the remainder is crap. The zombies here were brought about by side effects of a street drug. Survivors are few, and the main character, Hunter, is rumbling around seeking revenge for the deaths of his wife and daughter. Despite the cover art and lead role treatment, Danny Trejo is not Hunter; he plays Jesus, a zombie killing priest who brings them and the mutated leaders to the Lord. Badly choreographed fight scenes, objectification of women, fornication and masturbation - it's all here mashed together in what must surely have been written by a ten year old.

• Jan 14, 2016

Pretty decent gory movie....even some pole dancing!!!

Pretty decent gory movie....even some pole dancing!!!

• Nov 06, 2015

It wasn't very good, i was quite disappointed!

It wasn't very good, i was quite disappointed!

• Jan 01, 2015

Don't let the poster fool you.

Don't let the poster fool you.

• Nov 02, 2014

Not much of a movie, just plenty of gore really.

Not much of a movie, just plenty of gore really.

• May 06, 2014

omg dis movie r sik dood i loved it so much, lel it had zombies n boobs omg boooooobs lel top kek and sex. trejo was in it for like 4 minutes tho n that sucked, :/ was looking forward to seein him kick butt but wasn't gonna happen :/ wtf though, his face is on da damn front cover. moody white man was good main character rminded me of christun slatuh he was in the amazin alone in drak. da peoples blood was purple XD omg who thought of teht! and the after effects spechusl affects were grate!!!! i culd see teh outline from da gren scren tho :/ bad job ppl. n also purple on screen sometimes 2 for no riaisn. 0/19 would not recommened. And yeah if you couldn't tell this was a joke review, just like the movie. But for a campy movie it was fine. I watched it with a potato for fun and we laughed at it, one way to kill a class period.

• Apr 05, 2014

Absolute rubbish.Very very low budget, no zombies, mostly about people sitting in a shed drinking.