Aggretsuko: Season 1 Reviews

• 4d ago

A great insight into the working culture of Japanese women, alongside some cutting critiques of corporate culture and some adorable characters. Not to mention a cracking death metal soundtrack throughout.

• Oct 26, 2019

Absolutely fantastic. Nice to see a show that sheds a light on girls liking every genre of music and in a cutr and funny way.

• Sep 06, 2019

El problema con esta serie es que a veces se vuelve bastante irritante tener que escuchar una y otra vez a Retsuko tocar Heavy Metal. Y pasa como 1 o 2 veces por capitulo. La historia también es bastante simplona aunque lo compensa con personajes bastante carismáticos y buenas animaciones sumado a una buena calidad gráfica. En resumen, Aggretsuko es una serie bastante buena, pero que desgraciadamente no creo que sea para todo el mundo. Lo irritante que puede volverse a veces y la simplicidad de la historia te hará pasar muy malos ratos. Por otra parte, esta serie es muy entretenida y te la pasaras horas viéndola .Una serie interesante, pero que no aporta mucho.

• Aug 09, 2019

Cute, relatable, and (at times) poignant, this is a solid and bingeable series.

Cute, relatable, and (at times) poignant, this is a solid and bingeable series.

• Aug 02, 2019

Amazing show. Funny cute and serious all at the same time

Amazing show. Funny cute and serious all at the same time

• Feb 19, 2019

Love season 1!! Can���t wait for season 2!!!

Love season 1!! Can���t wait for season 2!!!

• Dec 27, 2018

Aggretsuko is the "BEST EVER!"

Aggretsuko is the "BEST EVER!"

• Sep 23, 2018

It's a great show, but watch it subtitled.

It's a great show, but watch it subtitled.

• Sep 23, 2018

The worst piece of garbage I have ever had the misfortune to watch.

The worst piece of garbage I have ever had the misfortune to watch.

• Sep 01, 2018

I really like this series, reflects what life is like in an office with colleagues that you can not stand. Man, that's something that almost everyone can feel identified with. Retsuko learns to manage her life with all mistakes she make. It's really enjoyable see her do the ridicule because that's what we all did sometime and that makes us feel more satisfied with our past mistakes!