American Horror Story: Coven Reviews

• Jan 18, 2020

Great season, great cast & fun to watch & great to look at! I love that they draw from the history of New Orleans & Salem & blend it, love that spooky sh*t! Star taken off for Stevie Nick's awful performance, the cheesy montage to 'Seven Wonders' & Lily Rabe's Bad acting when she faints upon meeting Stevie - I cringe every time I see it.

• Jan 16, 2020

I couldn't believe that I was watching American Horror Story. For a second I though I was watching mean girls with witches. It's reductive, and the story is horrible and gets lost by the beginning

• Dec 24, 2019

This is a very traditional season of AHS in that it starts very strong but ends up finishing with a whimper. It also kind of wastes Evan Peters which was disappointing. (B)

• Nov 22, 2019

Peak AHS, that is all.

Peak AHS, that is all.

• Nov 19, 2019

A powerhouse of great characters, acting, cinematography, and writing

A powerhouse of great characters, acting, cinematography, and writing

• Nov 06, 2019

Kept me interested. Who wouldn't love a little mysterious witchery! I liked the way they worked the social issues into the plot but found the undertones of bestiality, incest and pedophilia disturbing. I guessed early on about who would end up being "The Supreme" and I was right. There were more than enough wrenches thrown into the plot to make me question my assumption. There were moments in the middle where I'd get distracted and have to rewind, but overall, this was a very interesting season!

• Oct 28, 2019

My favorite season by far.

My favorite season by far.

• Oct 25, 2019

I was entertained and excited all season, even with a teenage theme, it's great!

• Oct 18, 2019

This season is wonderful, I love it a lot.

This season is wonderful, I love it a lot.

• Oct 17, 2019