American Horror Story: Coven Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

Kept me interested. Who wouldn't love a little mysterious witchery! I liked the way they worked the social issues into the plot but found the undertones of bestiality, incest and pedophilia disturbing. I guessed early on about who would end up being "The Supreme" and I was right. There were more than enough wrenches thrown into the plot to make me question my assumption. There were moments in the middle where I'd get distracted and have to rewind, but overall, this was a very interesting season!

• Oct 28, 2019

My favorite season by far.

My favorite season by far.

• Oct 25, 2019

I was entertained and excited all season, even with a teenage theme, it's great!

• Oct 18, 2019

This season is wonderful, I love it a lot.

This season is wonderful, I love it a lot.

• Oct 17, 2019

One of the worst season.

One of the worst season.

• Oct 15, 2019

Phenomenal acting, excellent writing.

Phenomenal acting, excellent writing.

• Oct 06, 2019

This season is so stylish and Iconic. Fiona Goode is such a compelling character by Jessica Lange. This genre is far from Asylum and Murder House, it's a dark fantasy series. The first 3 season of AHS are the unholy Trinity, I swear to the Dark Lord.

• Sep 29, 2019

Really enjoyed coven. I love shows that take risks and tell interesting stories even if they don't turn out the best. However AHS Coven was executed well and enjoyable throughout.

• Sep 28, 2019

In a convoluted take on voodoo and witchcraft, American Horror Story: Coven delves deep into the inner workings of horror with a powerful, creepy storyline that deserves all of the praise from critics everywhere.

• Sep 23, 2019

This season delivered more twists and turns than ever asked for.

This season delivered more twists and turns than ever asked for.