Batwoman: Season 1 Reviews

• 13h ago

Terrible, it's boring and a mess. If there was a 0-star rating possible, that's what it would deserve.

• 14h ago

Not good. Bad. Very.

Not good. Bad. Very.

• 15h ago

How is this on tv? A herd of cats could make a better show.

How is this on tv? A herd of cats could make a better show.

• 16h ago

Characters are so poorly written. Ruby Rose is better than this show.

Characters are so poorly written. Ruby Rose is better than this show.

• 16h ago

Watched 1.5 episodes.... yes, only half of the second episode as it wasn't worth the rest of the hour. I was disappointed. Thought that maybe the negativity towards it was just social media hating on it. Maybe it was hating, but it's not misplaced. Pilots are rarely amazing for any new shows so I gave it a pass, but now its a fail. Maybe Disney+ will launch better marvel shows and out compete this junk (just like superwoman, which had promise at the start) - pick up the mantle like most of the Netflix superhero shows were (minus iron fist - god that was bad). In fact, this is a slight notch below iron fist - at least that had a few good action sequences and led to some good cameos in other shows in the universe. This was just... bad.

It's simply a hot mess. Garbage. Don't watch it it's really bad

It's simply a hot mess. Garbage. Don't watch it it's really bad

• 17h ago

After I saw the pilot my first impression was "how to ruin a good character in one episode ".

• 17h ago

Dude... ? Why is it so bad?

Dude... ? Why is it so bad?

• 18h ago

Just plain boring. Why can't we get good writing for female superhero characters?

• 19h ago

just yuk - I want those minutes back!!!

just yuk - I want those minutes back!!!