Batwoman: Season 1 Reviews

• 7h ago

Unlike other CW shows, it keeps the focus on the main characters throughout. No filler episodes, which has kept me hooked. Cannot wait for season 2!

• 2d ago

So shit, don't waste your time!

So shit, don't waste your time!

• 2d ago

OMG! This is horrible.

OMG! This is horrible.

• 3d ago

Stop it, get some help.

Stop it, get some help.

• 3d ago

Abysmal is the only word for this mess! The REAL problem here is that no one in the audience cares for any of the characters so why worry about next week when "who cares"! Ps why was JAG and NCIS So popular? They invested you in the characters even more than the plots, It was well written but not preachy. AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

• 4d ago

It's been a pain to watch.

It's been a pain to watch.

• 4d ago

The show is a complete mess, I was really looking forwards to seeing Batwoman, as i'm a huge Batverse fan, but after the very first episode I had my doubts that this was going to be the show i'd been looking for. I stopped watching early on because I could not believe the writing, and some of the acting could really be that bad, it makes CW's Supergirl look fantastic, and I gave up on that a few seasons ago because it was becoming, tired lets say. I honestly don't blame Ruby Rose for leaving, and I think if CW wants this show to continue and claw back the million lost viewers, they should sack the writers and get someone in who wants to produce a true Batverse show, and not some who will give us, well whatever the hell season one was.

• 5d ago

This has to be one of the worst shows ever.

This has to be one of the worst shows ever.

• 5d ago

The CW had something at least somewhat entertaining with the first 2 seasons of Arrow and the first season of The Flash, but after that every super hero show just got worse and worse (including Arrow and The Flash) and now everything the CW does is absolutely terrible. Really sad.

• 5d ago

It's supposed to be a good alternative if you enjoy batman's universe. If you mind a lot for details, maybe you gonna be desappointed with this tv serie, but I'd recommend it as well.