Big Mouth: Season 3 Reviews

• 5d ago

Its the same old big mouth you know and love : raunchy delivery, taboo plotlines, and hamfisted left-leaning talking points.

• Jan 12, 2020

It was just okay. Seems to lose a little each season.

It was just okay. Seems to lose a little each season.

• Jan 02, 2020

It seems the show has fallen into a state of "We-don't-know-what-we're-supposed-to-write-next-so-let's-try-everything-and-anything" syndrome. Season 3 doesn't feel as genuine or clever as it's previous seasons and the continuous growth of each character is predictable. Big Mouth is much better than some other shows, but season 3 is the worst of the bunch.

• Dec 27, 2019

its not for everyone. but if you like potty humor and can take a joke it is a very funny show.