Big Mouth: Season 3 Reviews

• 2d ago

show was made for 13 year old boys

show was made for 13 year old boys

• 3d ago

It's just getting more and more woke. 1st season was just an honest hilarious look at the realities of puberty. Season 2 and 3 is just pushing politics.

• 5d ago

Lmao, smart and irreverent. That's is what I look for in a cartoon, can't wait for season 4.

• Nov 29, 2019

Although its tastefully obnoxious humor can at times deter audiences, Big Mouth resonates with all of those awkward moments we experienced in our adolescence. It's funny and painfully accurate, not to mention tastefully political.

• Nov 13, 2019

Couldn't even watch the first episode. This show is nasty.

Couldn't even watch the first episode. This show is nasty.

• Nov 13, 2019

This season has more of a change in the writing with more current social issues forced into the plot with a more skewed perception of what was right and wrong. Some turns were barely disguised from straight-up propaganda to brainwash the viewer of a certain viewpoint.

• Nov 12, 2019

It can be funny. Sometimes. Not always. And it is choke-full of stupid, convoluted lessons that often become incoherent. To younger viewers, if it has any, it can offer only chaos. To older of them, those who already learned their lessons, it can offer a lot of unnecessary gibberish.

• Nov 11, 2019

It seems like Big Mouth is getting cocky at this point, but it deserves to be. Yet another great season from creators Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg, who understand the woes of adolescence and puberty perfectly.

• Nov 08, 2019

I think that Big Mouth is the only show nowadays who can understand kids our teenagers making the show, from the begging to the end it all feels familiar, like something we can relate to, increasing the show more and more.

• Nov 05, 2019